Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion is important here (Dash Cam Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just another wannabe that's never gonnabe. Useless trolls make my night go by fast.

-SC
    Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
    MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
    Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
    Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
    Various Graduate Credits - UoP
    MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
    DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

My dad was a cop. I rode all the time.

I rode deep nights, some days, spent time in dispatch, jail, cid, crime scene. I loved it all but I got burned out. Yeah I know get a life how nice. You know some officers frown on explorers yes I know. I was not one of them. We always had a good time when we went out. Officer didn't have to worry about me.

Comment

Oh, geez, I just realized that (sans OT, court, etc) I did one hundred more days then him in that four year period, but I got paid. Oy...that's not good, under the radar...wait, you're not UNDER the radar if you got hooked on a charge. Your name should be more like "In the bullseye"
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Oh now I understand. The problem is that the investigation took 40mins. I think you have watched to much CSI or Law&order. In the real world the whole investigation and case isn't wrapped up in 30 mins (minus commercials).
          "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyCop View Post
            He's just another wannabe that's never gonnabe. Useless trolls make my night go by fast.

-SC

Wow another want a be. No I chose not to be. Landscaping pays much more and I don't have to answer to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
              My dad was a cop. I rode all the time.

I loved it all but I got burned out.
              Hehehehehe...I should NOT be this amused this early in the morning.

Kid, you're NOT a cop..you WEREN'T a cop. Stop it already.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Hey so what if your dad was a cop and you hung around the station. That doesn't give you the expierence that trained, seasoned, full time officers have. "My dad was a cop." Who cares my dad was a truck driver so If I rode with him that means I can drive a truck. NO IT DOESN'T!!

Comment

Wow another want a be. No I chose not to be. Landscaping pays much more and I don't have to answer to anyone.

Your pants are on fire.

NO ONE...and I mean no one spends that (alleged) much time putting themselves out there unless they want the job. You have lights and a horn on your vehicle. I'm calling BS on the landscaping choice...You got flat turned down in this job. Whatever, hon. You couldn't get hired, not even with Daddy's pull.
                  sigpic

Comment

Then stick to cutting grass and leave the police work to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge048 View Post
                      Hey so what if your dad was a cop and you hung around the station. That doesn't give you the expierence that trained, seasoned, full time officers have. "My dad was a cop." Who cares my dad was a truck driver so If I rode with him that means I can drive a truck. NO IT DOESN'T!!
                      Damnitalltohell, don't tell me that. My mama was a nurse then doctor. I could be doing surgeries right now, but I choose to be a Detective instead.

I was going to go with being Supergirl (cause my family member was a pilot and all) but someone else already had that gig.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge048 View Post
                        Oh now I understand. The problem is that the investigation took 40mins. I think you have watched to much CSI or Law&order. In the real world the whole investigation and case isn't wrapped up in 30 mins (minus commercials).
                        In 10 min they ran 3 items they thought were stolen and they all came back clear. They then sent an officer to the house where I got the jet ski to confirm it was not stolen during the night. Confirmed by the previous owners. Then the officers didn't believe my bill of sale and went back to the previous owners a second time and asked to see a bill of sale. Once again clear. So what is the 40 min. In all my ride alongs we had at least some kind of arrest in under an hour. Hook me up for parking 30 feet from the stop sign but pepper spray give me a break. What should I carry a gun. It is legal here to carry a gun in your vehicle but I don't.

Comment

What should I carry a gun. It is legal here to carry a gun in your vehicle but I don't.
                          Failed the psych, eh?
                          sigpic

Comment

You make over six figures?

-SC
                            Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
                            - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
                            MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
                            Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
                            Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
                            Various Graduate Credits - UoP
                            MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
                            DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that "Your opinion is important here"
                              sigpic

Comment

Smurfette why are you doing police work? You definately have all the qualifications to be a doctor by [I]Radar standards. Less bugs in the operating room.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5935 users online. 349 members and 5586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X