Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion is important here (Dash Cam Video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Sarge. I killed a big ole bug. Yep yep yep
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
      There you go...three for three Jason.

We just don't understand, do we.

I am fascinated by the lights and "horn" you have on your vehicle, though.
      Like he said, he's a former explorer and has training.

-SC
      Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
      - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
      MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
      Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
      Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
      Various Graduate Credits - UoP
      MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
      DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Hmm, for some reason I expected this from this forum. I don't know why but I did.

I just mention that I was in an explorer program. Meaning I am just not a total noob. I didn't just go to a few meetings. I did more than my fair share. I rode 3 times a week for 4 years with different departments. I got burned out and decided I wanted to make more money.

I showed this exact video in a meeting this week with 12 officers attending and what you say and they say are way off. This video is stamped because it will be airing here on a local station here in Dallas next week.

I am only able to show this much video right now as the civil attorneys are not allowing me to release the rest.

Comment

Thanks, someone has to counter the dribble that is posted on here at night. Then everybody else has something to laugh at in the morning
          "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Didn't he say something about recording videos and selling them or something like that. I would go back and relisten but truly...I'd rather try to kill another bug than to have to do that.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post
              Hmm, for some reason I expected this from this forum. I don't know why but I did.

I just mention that I was in an explorer program. Meaning I am just not a total noob. I didn't just go to a few meetings. I did more than my fair share. I rode 3 times a week for 4 years with different departments. I got burned out and decided I wanted to make more money.

I showed this exact video in a meeting this week with 12 officers attending and what you say and they say are way off. This video is stamped because it will be airing here on a local station here in Dallas next week.

I am only able to show this much video right now as the civil attorneys are not allowing me to release the rest.
              Dispatch roll the medics, we need the waaambulance now!

-SC
              Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
              - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Smurfette I've been to the south and I've seen those bugs you grow down there. They are the size of small dogs.

Comment

LOL ya those two videos were a complete waste of time. I could have been grading papers instead of listening to that stupidity.

-SC
                  - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Heck I am a Correctional Officer , and I would want to stop and investigate!

Of course I also am a former Deputy Sheriff........

Smurf---------you should see the roaches we get coming up from the steam tunnels here
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You lost me when you said "I was an explorer once." Its the same as saying I took an intro to criminal justice class.

Comment

Originally posted by Under the radar View Post

You get paid as an explorer?

Honey, cut to the chase. If you have ALLLL that, then what (praise Him) are you doing here? You've got ALL the answers, stud muffin, don't bother with us. Why all the hoopla about how "important" our opinions are? And if you truly have an attorney for some BS civil suit then he's going to be SOOOOO pizzed that you're here phuking around with his case.

Here's what I think. Eck. Here's what I know. People like you are a dime a dozen. You can't cut it in the real world as an Officer, so like those that hate what they once envied, you have reduced yourself to the equivalent of an ambulance chaser, filming your videos in the hopes of one day finding something that means something to someone. Until then, you have nothing but the hard on you apparently get by acting superior to those around you. You have "lights" and a "horn" and video cameras. You are nothing, you'll be nothing and every time you tape an Officer you know deep down inside we all achieved what you couldn't. Bless your heart, my condolences to your Dad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Lieutenant Iowa!

-SC
                          - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Someone check my math. He rode three days a week for four years? He spent 624 days of his life riding around in a patrol car while NOT getting paid?

Honey, let me send you a bug or something. Seriously? Get a life.
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't mind the stop. I had all the paper work. I didn't mind at all the stop was a good stop even though I was already stopped. It was the way it was conducted.

Not stolen, clear, no record you name it. So after 40 min lets hook me up on a bs charge that gets thrown out at the grand jury? This sets well with you? Lets profile me on this stop, accuse me of having red and blue lights and the primary officer telling sarg that I was loading up the trailer! I was unloading it and the strap was off the trailer. Also what you don't see in the video is that the jet ski has a tongue lock on it. Hmm shouldn't someone have mentioned that to me and said hey you have a key for that. Why I sure do.

Also I was less than 500ft from my destination and it was on my gps but that didn't matter either. They could have let me go and filed on me at large if anything came back stolen. I have probably said more than I should already.

Comment

Well done Smurfette, well done.

As we say up here in Hockey country:
                                She shoots, she scores, she wins!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5279 users online. 267 members and 5012 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X