300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding Dong, Defender77 Is "dead"

Appears as though he's been deleted....Not on members list anymore...

THANK YOU OFFICER.COM ADMIN

EVERYONE, go grab a drink and toast to another poser going bye bye

crass cop
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Oh... I've been wondering where he's been. What happened?

-SC
    Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
    MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
    Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
    Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
    Various Graduate Credits - UoP
    MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
    DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Sometime in the last 24hrs...been deleted
      Im sure he'll be back under a new pseudonym..."tard44" or "poser68"....
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

Comment

Well at least he's gone for now.

-SC
        Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
        - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Crass, does the admin or mod verify the poser's identity before deleting the account or was it that obvious?

Comment

Errr...they must have killed a thread or two....but he still has an active thread in the AAC Area....and his profile is still good and he's not banned....

http://forums.officer.com/member.php?u=61011

Comment

Well this was disappointing.

-SC
              - G. M. Trevelyan

DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

DAMMIT!!! On page 42 of the "d's"...hes not there anymore...and there were no sarcastic replies to any other posts that I saw...
                Thats what I get for assuming

oh well, at least no more dumass posts or responses about the "Im a cop, but that big strong light thingy thats on the door post of my cruiser needs to be brighter" posts
                The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

Oh c'mon Crass....I know we have our fair share of them, but he was our very special "Village Idiot".

Def77, if you are reading, PM me with your particulars, I'll make a few phone calls and get you "verified" to end all of this nonsense, and show everyone that you are one big "he-man/woman/it" LEO.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                    Appears as though he's been deleted....Not on members list anymore...

THANK YOU OFFICER.COM ADMIN

EVERYONE, go grab a drink and toast to another poser going bye bye

crass cop
                    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                    Errr...they must have killed a thread or two....but he still has an active thread in the AAC Area....and his profile is still good and he's not banned....

http://forums.officer.com/member.php?u=61011

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

DAMMIT!!! On page 42 of the "d's"...hes not there anymore...and there were no sarcastic replies to any other posts that I saw...
                      Thats what I get for assuming

oh well, at least no more dumass posts or responses about the "Im a cop, but that big strong light thingy thats on the door post of my cruiser needs to be brighter" posts
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

lol. +1

Comment

Strong light thingy? Is that what that is called? I always thought it was an Egg McMuffin warmer.

Comment

If he is a wannabe, he knows just enough to cause some some crap, if he's Police, he knows just enough to get himself (and anyone working with him) in schiate or hurt bad.

Comment

agreed!

And those pics were great!
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4799 users online. 289 members and 4510 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X