300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very serious two part question...

Okay this is a two part question.. depending on how you answer the first one will determine which question you answer second.. Without further adieu:

Is Defender77 really a cop????
    • If so, why does it appear to myself and others that he is not?
    • If not, why is he still allowed to masquerade as one?

The above question is really bugging me. Any answers are highly appriciated.

For those who don't know who I am talking about, here is his profile:
    http://forums.officer.com/member.php?u=61011

(sorry someone had to do it)
    Last edited by SSD; 11-04-2009, 04:19 PM.
    sigpic
    Any and all statements made by this account represent my sole opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed by. Further, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Originally posted by SSD View Post
    Okay this is a two part question.. depending on how you answer the first one will determine which question you answer second.. Without further adieu:

Is Defender77 really a cop????
    • If so, why does it appear to myself and others that he is not?
    • If not, why is he still allowed to masquerade as one?

The above question is really bugging me. Any answers are highly appriciated.
    No he's not a cop.

The intergirty of O.com is compromised if they continue to let bone heads pretend to be cops.

It is very obvious after reading his posts and threads that he is not a cop, has never been a cop and will never be a cop.

Comment

He is a internet cop......... Walking the Beat on his keyboard.

Comment

Well how do we know you are a real cop?

Or me for that matter?

Some of us are wierd enough it's hard to tell in person, let alone on the computer.

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
          Well how do we know you are a real cop?

Or me for that matter?

Some of us are wierd enough it's hard to tell in person, let alone on the computer.

M-11
          Exactly, not to mention that differences in policy and laws in different parts of the country, and also differences in political beliefs.

A person who is a cop in NYPD, might see someone who is an sworn school district officer in Alabama as not being a real cop.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

I have a feeling that he is not, but I never put much thought into it before your post. I guess it doesn't concern me much.
            Last edited by PRESSHRD5COPIES; 11-05-2009, 12:11 PM.
            I have the heart of a child..................................No really, it is in a jar on my desk.

Comment

I believe he is a cop...I just saw him running RADAR not too long ago.

We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Last edited by Futurelaw89; 11-04-2009, 06:29 PM. Reason: Shoot, didn't know i was in "Ask a cop"

Comment

When I see him pop up on policeone.com as a verified user, I'll believe he is a cop. Luckily, he won't so there are no worries.

Comment

a message has been sent to the site admin. If it has been evaluated or not is unknown
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
                        I believe he is a cop...I just saw him running RADAR not too long ago.

Doesn't that there fella have a brother in the .mil that recently got stopped by the Tampa PD?
                        The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
                          It really doesn't matter whether you are a cop on here or not. This site is for entertainment only. If you want to be involved in a Police website, this is not it.
                          Which site would you suggest?

Comment

Boy when I saw the title I was excited. Then, BUST.

Why is this a "Serious" question? If he's a troll block him or don't feed. Who can really say who is and who isn't a cop here

Comment

sigpic
                              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6291 users online. 344 members and 5947 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X