300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker help!

I live in Louisiana and I usually stop at the local gas station by my house almost everyday. Four times now, a creepy male has been there, seen me, and decided to circle the pump until I leave, and follow me out of the parking lot. I can never get his plate numbers, but I have filed three reports with the police. I even went so far to alert the gas station attendents (who don't know him either) to just keep an eye out when I'm at the store. The last time he was there, I was confronted by the individual in a very sexual manner and freaked out and drove off. He followed me until I reached the local jail and I pulled in and he obviously didn't.

Do I confront him if he continues? How do I prove my case to an officer? They always look at me like I'm crazy. Should I arm myself? Can I even do that? I'm terrified the bastard will follow me home one night without me knowing.

I havn't returned to the gas station since.

The best thing you can do is find a new gas station, which it appears you already have. DO NOT CONFRONT THIS INDIVIDUAL. This is super important. The likelyhood of him being violent is too high. Continue to follow up with Police regarding your reports. Next time you notice him following you just drive around and let him follow you. Call the Police while he's following you and they may be able to stop him while he's behind you. Good luck.
    Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

Good idea, not going back tot he gas station......
      It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by helloblondie View Post

I havn't returned to the gas station since.
        Have you seen him since?

If not, problem solved.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

If you haven't returned to this Gas station since the incident, why worry anymore? Why didn't you call the police when he was following you?

I am not sure why the local police didn't do anything, however I would call the state police and or sheriff's office or go to the DA. However if you don't have a name, license plate number or a description of him. Most likely they won't do much on that.

What did the police say they would do after each report?
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Most gas stations have video....it would most likely depend on the responding officer to ask the clerk about it, but thats what I would do...get video and if Icould get a tag do a little follow up.
            Be aware everywhere you go...take a different route home when youre out and check your mirrors
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
              The best thing you can do is find a new gas station, which it appears you already have. DO NOT CONFRONT THIS INDIVIDUAL. This is super important. The likelyhood of him being violent is too high. Continue to follow up with Police regarding your reports. Next time you notice him following you just drive around and let him follow you. Call the Police while he's following you and they may be able to stop him while he's behind you. Good luck.
              ^^^^^^^^^Agreed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6282 users online. 324 members and 5958 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X