300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do!!!!!

Me and my wife own a two bed room condo in Ct, we feel its the best part of our complex, Well until now!! We have renters living under us for about a month now, I was home getting ready to eat lunch one day last week when I got a wind of pot in the air. I called the wife over and confirmed it with her that is was pot, I went outside and saw this jerk smoking pot in the corner of the unit. I went over an confronted him, I told him If I ever catch him smoking again I'll call the police, as i left I told him dont test me!!!! I went up stairs and told my wife what had happened. Well a few days later a friend of mine came over to see us and smelled pot as he walked up the the front door which is next to the downstairs unit. He told me what he smelled and i explained the first enconter. Me and my friend are Federal C/O's and deal with this crap every day. This jerk HAS NO JOB and is home every day,ALL day. My family is home while I'm at work knowing this guy is home. WHAT CAN I DO?????????

Originally posted by jeepsrt8 View Post
    Me and my wife own a two bed room condo in Ct, we feel its the best part of our complex, Well until now!! We have renters living under us for about a month now, I was home getting ready to eat lunch one day last week when I got a wind of pot in the air. I called the wife over and confirmed it with her that is was pot, I went outside and saw this jerk smoking pot in the corner of the unit. I went over an confronted him, I told him If I ever catch him smoking again I'll call the police, as i left I told him dont test me!!!! I went up stairs and told my wife what had happened. Well a few days later a friend of mine came over to see us and smelled pot as he walked up the the front door which is next to the downstairs unit. He told me what he smelled and i explained the first enconter. Me and my friend are Federal C/O's and deal with this crap every day. This jerk HAS NO JOB and is home every day,ALL day. My family is home while I'm at work knowing this guy is home. WHAT CAN I DO?????????
    Make a report with your local LE agency. Continue to document (video/pictures if possible) every encounter/occurrance. If the police don't want to take action (other than a report) then present the evidence to the Prosecuting Attorney.
    Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

You could also talk to your community association and see what type of rules they have in place with this activity...especially if the guy is renting the condo from someone. I live in a fairly decent community but once in awhile you get a knucklehead like that...and management here is quick to get them out.

Comment

I would go to the group who runs the place.

Comment

Since it's a condo, do you know the owner. Drop him a line.
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Every time you smell dope, call the PD. Document things you see, and if you can catch the idiots on video is even better.

Comment

I wouldn't confront them. You may wake up some morning and find the windows of you car busted out.

Comment

I'm not sure what advice you need. You already told them what you were going to do so do it.
                I wouldn't have said a word to them. I would call the police and give them as much detail as possible so I can be considered a reliable informant.

Now, because you confronted them, they know who called the police so I would lower the deductible on your renters and auto insurance for a while.
                Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4324 users online. 239 members and 4085 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X