Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most commonly asked question from citizen to a cop?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully
    replied
    Or, how about when youre on grave yard. You find the nice quiet spot, pull out your laptop and start writing your report. You get about 2 paragraphs in and suddenly you start snoring. You get a tap at the window with an old lady walking the dog. "Excuse me officer, would it be a good thing for someone to see you like this?" Oh, and the sun is up too.

No, this didn't happen to me.

Leave a comment:

• Quinn58
    replied
    I was watching Cops the other day and one of the officers had been called to a drunk woman in public and when he got there she was bleeding from below her eye. He asked her a few times if someone did that to her or if she just fell and she was so drunk she couldnt really understand the question so she responded by asking; Can I give you a nickname? Following it by; Your nickname is Doodoo.

I was laughing pretty hard but the officer didnt seem to think it was so funny.

Leave a comment:

• Nessmuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Duckfan0311 View Post
    Do I really have to go around? I just live down the road....
    Good Lord, I hate that one. I have noticed though that those who really do live "down the road" dont' say that...they want to know what is going on, is everything o.k., and (sometimes) 'have you been here long? can I get you a (drink, food)?'

Nope, the last one that said he lived 'right down the road' had out-of-state plates, so I said "no, you don't" and turned him around.

Leave a comment:

• Madball
    replied
    "are you married?"

Leave a comment:

• t150vsuptpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Presence 1* View Post

From men I take to jail, "Can you pat me down again?"
    Maybe it's just your technique?

Leave a comment:

• Defender77
    replied
    heh-heh

Leave a comment:

• t150vsuptpr
    replied
    them: "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?"

me: "You just did."

Leave a comment:

• violet_eyez
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    LOL

A drunk women outside a club slurred that at me one night. As the smell of her night of imbibing hit me square in the face, I responded with, "It smell like you phuking did." Her girlfriend got offended for her and I got the complaint.
    lol smurfette. That was good

Leave a comment:

• fordman318
    replied
    Last edited by fordman318; 03-29-2010, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2wheeldep
    replied
    Can you give me a break. I'm soooo sick and tired of hearing that one.

I would not have stopped you if I was just going to give you a break. why waste my time or your time.

Maybe some of the veteran cops can help me out here, but in the last 3 maybe 4 years more and more people now ask that. I remeber in the 90's I never got asked "can I get a break or warning". Early in my career the violator would just wait for me to return with there license and sign the citation w/out any drama. OR is just me lol

Leave a comment:

• hemicop
    replied
    Do you know who I am?
    Are you REALLY a cop?
    Can you give me a break?
    Why don't you arrest him/her?
    Ever kill someone? (Why, are you volunteering?)
    AND of course the usual ones others have posted here. It makes me wonder how some people get along in life...............

Leave a comment:

• AZLawDawg
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
    How do I get to....?
    almost always during a felony stop.

Leave a comment:

• Duckfan0311
    replied
    Is everything ok?

Sorry to bother you when your're eating, but?

Do I really have to go around? I just live down the road....

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor1430 View Post
    Probably one of the best complaints of my career. I was in a crappy mood and got the "I didn't do it" line...and replied with "Thats not what that little boy said".

Didn't go over so well.
    LOL

A drunk women outside a club slurred that at me one night. As the smell of her night of imbibing hit me square in the face, I responded with, "It smell like you phuking did." Her girlfriend got offended for her and I got the complaint.

Leave a comment:

• JYoung
    replied
    "You know who you look like..?"

Followed by me preparing myself to force a smile when I really want to OC the person who is about to call me Obama

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4163 users online. 292 members and 3871 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X