Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most commonly asked question from citizen to a cop?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most commonly asked question from citizen to a cop?

What is the most common question you are asked by an everyday citizen when you are in uniform or are known as an officer?

"Could you please hurry up? I'm in a hurry!"

-SC
    Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
    MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
    Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
    Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
    Various Graduate Credits - UoP
    MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
    DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

Is it ok to park here?

Comment

What happened over at..........?

Comment

Do you know who I am??

Did you know I am very good friends with you Chief?

Comment

In my line of work, it is (depending upon season):

"Where's the deer?"

"Where are they stocking the trout?"

"Where are they stocking the pheasant?"

And of course the ever-so-annoying:

"Seen Yogi/Smokey/Booboo lately?" Good Lord, every idiot that utters that one seems to think they were the first on the planet to think it up.
            The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Can I ask you a question or Can I talk to you ? At least that's how it starts out for me.

Comment

Is it true you guys have to meet a quota? Never fails.
                To be honest I don't remember too much about losing my virginity. All I remember is I had been awake for almost 86 hours, I was on the roof of a Public Storage building in what seemed to be a freezing rainstorm, and Christopher Walken was there with a disposable camera that he kept winding even though it had clearly run out of pictures.

Comment

"Can you make a report for me?"

Comment

While at a restaurant, eating our meal and minding our own busines....

"I hate to bother you but..."

Argh

Comment

no no no...hands down the most common question...

Can you come over here and parent my kid for me?
                      Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Comment

How do I get to....?

Comment

On this board. Its usually can I still be a cop because. And then some thing like this follows.

Well I was candy flipping (Ecstasy and LSD) and somehow some peanut butter fell onto my junk. Well the dog was there and I didn't have a paper towel. Well, yes I was driving at the time and that mean ole police man pulled me over and wrote me a bunch of tickets, then had the nerve to arrest me for having drugs in the car. It wasn't mine. The meth, weed, LSD, Opium and X were just being taken to the rave I was headed to. I was taking it there for a friend. Purely medicinal. Anyway I didn't like what he said about me being charged with murder a few years ago so I kind of punched him in the face.

I'm really sorry and I decided today that I really want to be a Police Officer. I'm 100% commited for at least a day now. I don't think its fair that they will exclude me for stuff like this. I mean I'm experienced and who better to find criminals. Right!

That and directions to get to a specific place while I'm on duty and stopped someplace.
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Will this DQ me from being a cop?

I didn't do it. C'mon, get a new dumb one line.

Comment

Where I am it's either "Am I going the right way to get to Orlando International Airport?" or "Am I going the right way to get to Disney?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3059 users online. 150 members and 2909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X