Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are at a mall and hear....

...gunshots ringing out.

People are screaming and running in all directions.

You are off-duty, but carrying your duty weapon.

Problem is, your family is with you.

As you hear more shots ringing out (unknown which direction) a passerby screams "He's just shot four people!"

What do you do?

Whip out my concealed Tommy Gun from my ninja scabbard.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Let me clarify, that you are with your infant child, 3-yr old son and wife.

And the gunfire continues...

Comment

Originally posted by Defender77 View Post
        Let me clarify, that you are with your infant child, 3-yr old son and wife.
        That's why there's only 1 Tommy Gun. The kids can't shoot and the wife would be busy wrangling the young 'ns.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Still unknown direction?

I would call Paul Blart Mall Cop or Ronnie Barnhart (Observe and Report), probably Ronnie since he actually had a gun!

Wait are you a cop? Why are you posting this in ask a cop?
          Last edited by irishlad2nv; 10-21-2009, 11:36 AM.
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
            That's why there's only 1 Tommy Gun. The kids can't shoot and the wife would be busy wrangling the young 'ns.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
              We don't have any malls in my area.
              Solved that problem, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
                Still unknown direction?

I would call Paul Blart Mall Cop or Ronnie Barnhart (Observe and Report), probably Ronnie since he actually had a gun!

Wait are you a cop? Why are you posting this in ask a cop?
                Why so many questions?

Lemme answer your question with a question--- what would you do in the scenario above?

Comment

We don't have any malls in my area.

You are on vacation at the Mall of America

Now even more have been hit by the gunman....as you putter around with your family.

What do you do??!!

Comment

Man I wish we had a mall here.

Malls are cool.

I'll admit.

Comment

Dude, this is Ask A Cop - not Tactics R Us. This kind of stuff belongs in the Squad Room if we were to discuss it anyway.
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

Sounds good, maybe the mods can move it.

Or delete it.

Either way is fine with me, being such a popular member here and all .

*last post before deletion or closing!*

Comment

Originally posted by Defender77 View Post
                          Either way is fine with me, being such a popular member here and all .
                          You're here to garner interwebz popularity??? Keep trying.

Outshined - I think you have to sit out in an open field and whistle like you're calling a dog. If you dress like a hobo you may get a quicker response.
                          NRA Life Member

Comment

So long as you don't hire RKT for site security.
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

Mimes are cool

lulz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2631 users online. 130 members and 2501 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X