300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
    He is a retired Lieutenant. He is allowed.

Comment

Good luck with that. Gray and Silver are too close. Ticket stays.
      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Ticket goes in NY. parking agents have handheld computer devices that basically print a parking ticket that is a check the correct box ticket. Check grey when the reg says silver, ticket is NG.

Comment

If I eat bacon with my eggs for breakfast will that dismiss me from any further criminal charges?

Comment

I'll be damned...

Official Compilation of Rules of the City of New York Title 19, Section 39-02(a)(3) - If any information that is required to be inserted in a notice of violation is omitted from the notice of violation, misdescribed, or illegible, the violation shall be dismissed upon application of the person charged with the violation.

What is required....

Official Compilation of Rules of the City of New York Title 19, Section 39-02(a)(1) The notice of violation (summons) shall be in such form as may be prescribed by the Director and shall contain the registration plate number, the type of registration, the state of registration, the date of expiration, a description of the vehicle, ageneral statement of the violation alleged, including a reference to section 4-08 of title 34of the official compilation of Rules of the City of New York or applicable provision of theVehicle and Traffic Law or of the Administrative Code of the City of New York or any other law or rule, information as to the days and hours the applicable rule or provision is ineffect, unless always in effect pursuant to the rule or provision and where appropriate theword "all" when the days and/or hours in effect are every day and/or twenty-hour hours aday, the date, time and place of occurrence, and, if a meter violation, the meter number.

Go here and see for yourself: www.nyc.gov/html/dof/html/pdf/04pdf/parking_rules39.pdf

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6539 users online. 350 members and 6189 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X