Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mavriktu
    replied
    I must be a Masochist (sp) ,to keep coming into the "Ask a Cop" section,I really cant afford this much asprin.
    .Oh BTW.

Leave a comment:

• StudChris
    replied
    You sure you're in Ohio and not Florida? I'm pretty sure I arrested you last week.

Leave a comment:

• westside popo
    replied
    Those "BS" stops are what I call "PC" and my "bread and butter". Nearly all my dope busts were based on so called "minor violations".
    I say the LEO made a good stop and a good bust. BTW you may want to try one of those police harassment forums next time.

This post belongs on the cop myth thread: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80315

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    +1...I have used that similar response....a speeder asks me for a warning and I reply" Sure, hers your warning...if I catch you speeding again, I will write you ANOTHER ticket"

Leave a comment:

• careerchange#2
    replied
    I tell them to stop driving through my beat area and I'll stop pulling them over.

Leave a comment:

• phillyrube
    replied
    I don't know, my guys know who all the criminals are, so when they see them driving, they automatically get pulled over (suspended license, 4th Amendment waivers, etc). They call in complaining they keepm getting arrested by the same guys...

Same thing.....

Leave a comment:

• katseiye
    replied
    Originally posted by DevonN09 View Post
    henceforth HOW CAN HE TELL ME MY EXHAUST IS TOO LOUD WHEN HE CANT EVEN PROVE IT!
    You weren't doing too bad of a job in bringing your concern and question to the forum......till that little tantrum. Or maybe it's just me.

Leave a comment:

• Nobody
    replied
    Last edited by Nobody; 11-06-2009, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    You have all done a good job at replying to his whining. I have nothing further to add...

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    replied
    Wow, when I give a ticket for an equipment violation, if the violation isn't fixed by the next time I see the car, it gets another ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Jrob33
    replied
    So wait you mean the "COP" used a minor Violation to conduct a traffic stop then he found evidence of criminal activity? Yep H'es picking on you I'm sure of it!

While you are googling "Henceforth" let me give you another term to google it's called "CRIMINAL PROFILING"

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    Ryan I think something fell out of your pants on the way out the door can you come retrieve it please................FOAD

Leave a comment:

• cajunguy
    replied
    Originally posted by mooseyard View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm a cop. I don't take anything negative from that word. It's just a name, and I'm not so thin-skinned that I can't handle a name. It's kind of like how it's considered disrespectful to call a stewardess a stewardess instead of a flight attendant.
    I'm not "thin-skinned" either, Moose. Far from it.

It just jerks my chain (and apparently a lot of other COPS on this and several other LE forums I belong to), to have these cry-babys come onto a COP forum and look for justification from COPS for their own screw-ups.

Basically I can handle being called just about anything. I've learned to not be "thin-skinned" about stuff like that with forty years under my belt wearing a badge.

Been there - done that. But like I said in my post - you bring respect into my house, and you'll get respect.

Or like I often tell people, call me anything you want to. Just don't call me late for payday or for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    Devon,

I spoke to the cop who cited you. I hate him too. He's a big meany and scary and a liar. I told him that you snitched him off to this forum and he's really, really, really sorry for the bs ticket and promises that he'll never bother you again. He suggested going to traffic court since he always loses there and you'll get the ticket dismissed. Promise.

Leave a comment:

• mooseyard
    replied
    Originally posted by cajunguy View Post
    Man, don't believe all these low-life COPS on here.

We all know that they're just a bunch if ignorant people who are only COPS because they can't get any other kind of job. Hell, even garbage collectors and shoe salesmen have more common sense than a dumb-*** COP.

Hell, I'm surprised that any of them are smart enough to type real words on this forum.

Take the ticket to court, get it dismissed (shouldn't be hard), and then sue the heck out of the COP, AND his department. You can probably get him fired (shouldn't be too hard either). After all, he isn't real smart to start with. He's only a dumb COP. (You can maybe make a few bucks off the deal, too.)

That'll be one less COP you'll have to be harassed by.

Oh, and by the way, next time you come onto a COP forum, try to bring a little respect with you. We aren't COPS! We are POLICE OFFICERS, DEPUTIES, TROOPERS, etc. We are PROFESSIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. We aren't COPS!

GET IT?

You're in OUR house here. You bring respect, you'll be treated with respect. Same as on the street.

Now go pay your ticket and grow the hell up.

(Rant finished!)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a cop. I don't take anything negative from that word. It's just a name, and I'm not so thin-skinned that I can't handle a name. It's kind of like how it's considered disrespectful to call a stewardess a stewardess instead of a flight attendant.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4658 users online. 258 members and 4400 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X