Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell them to stop driving through my beat area and I'll stop pulling them over.

Comment

+1...I have used that similar response....a speeder asks me for a warning and I reply" Sure, hers your warning...if I catch you speeding again, I will write you ANOTHER ticket"
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Those "BS" stops are what I call "PC" and my "bread and butter". Nearly all my dope busts were based on so called "minor violations".
        I say the LEO made a good stop and a good bust. BTW you may want to try one of those police harassment forums next time.

This post belongs on the cop myth thread: http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80315

Comment

You sure you're in Ohio and not Florida? I'm pretty sure I arrested you last week.

Comment

I must be a Masochist (sp) ,to keep coming into the "Ask a Cop" section,I really cant afford this much asprin.
            .Oh BTW.
            Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4731 users online. 277 members and 4454 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X