300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Kids Charged With Larceny

Ok so I saw in my local paper that two kids I went to high school with apparently got arrested for 4th degree larceny. Story is that some kid left a bike at one of their homes for a long time and for some unknown reason these two sold it on craigslist. Kid comes back eventually, finds out they sold it and reports it as stolen. They both get cited $230 and have to take a drug test. One accepts to take the test - he tests positive. The other declines the test so he gets set up with a court date. My question is why do you think a drug test was asked of them in this situation?

Thank you for your responses!
    Last edited by NextGenOfc; 10-15-2009, 05:09 PM.

Because like you, we don't know the WHOLE story.

Comment

Probably because they are stoners and sold the bike to get more drugs.

Comment

Yeah, they are stoners, I was just wondering what possibilities there may have been that brought the suspicion to the officers to ask them for a drug test. Maybe to see if marijuana played a factor in what had happend? I'm still kinda guessing at it.

But I got a little more info about the whole scenario. I guess the kid left the bike at someones house and refused to come get it so the two kids sold it for 200. The kids dad bought him a new bike, and then learned that the other kids sold his old bike, so the dad went after them. They both get seperate calls from the police department saying they have warrants for their arrests and to come to the PD with 500 bucks for bail. So they go to the PD and explain the story, they get cited 233 dollars each and are asked to submit a drug test. One of them tests positive and the other says no to it. The one who tested positive agreed to go to a program instead of doing up to 2 years in jail and will be tested again in a month or something like that. Anyway, they both have to go to court on Sunday I believe, not sure if they are charging them with the larceny AND refusing to submit the drug test (for the kid who refused), or just charging them with the larceny.
        Last edited by NextGenOfc; 10-16-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

court on a Sunday?!?!?!
          Usually its during the week....screw the little bastards hope they get the max
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
            court on a Sunday?!?!?!
            Usually its during the week....screw the little bastards hope they get the max
            ha, yeah I'm pretty sure it's within the next few days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5698 users online. 318 members and 5380 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X