300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid in the balloon...

God bless that little fella. Hope everything is ok. Amazing how dumb some parents can be
    Do you know who i am? No, why? Have you forgotten?

Yea, especially considering the kid was at home the whole time . . . LOL.

Comment

Rule number one when looking for a missing person. SEARCH THE HOUSE first.

Comment

I'm sure they were doing that. The kids was ultimately found inside a cardboard box, which was up in the attick. It would take most of us a while to get to that point. Glad he is safe!

BTW, there are already commemorative T-shirts on the net...unbelievable.
        Walking the line...all give some...some give all!

Comment

The parents don't believe in grounding him

I hope all the agencies involved believe in sending the parents the bill from every agency involved.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

interesting story, the famliy are very into science....and they were in wife swap....

Comment

Great parenting. Lets not look and waste hundreds of peoples time.

Comment

Anyone else think Daddy just wanted his balloon to be on TV?

Once I found out they were once on some reality show I figured someone's probably due a good False Reporting charge.
                I miss you, Dave.
                http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Hoax....kid spilled it during an interview
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                    Anyone else think Daddy just wanted his balloon to be on TV?

Once I found out they were once on some reality show I figured someone's probably due a good False Reporting charge.

+1, I thought this was a hoax when I saw the "reunited" family in their first spontaneous interview.
                    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

MSN now has home video of the launch as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2388 users online. 129 members and 2259 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X