Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do police officers get coffee and donuts for free?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do police officers get coffee and donuts for free?

Maybe a dumb question, but I somehow noticed that the police officers around my neighborhood never paid anything when driving through Tim Hortons, or maybe they've prepaid??

Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

yup free everything. we even get free cars and free houses. you can get it too, all you have to do is get shot at every now and then, get in a good fight every couple weeks, and deal with everyones problems.

Comment

I wish......

Comment

Let me suggest you use the search function. We've discussed this issue numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
            Let me suggest you use the search function. We've discussed this issue numerous times.
            Just did a search on google. Oh yeah... it is a dumbass question, indeed. I got it by now. I really got it.

Comment

u know how annoying that question is. when ever your in line and u PAY for something in uniform and someone behind you says, 'oh your paying for that? i thought u get EVERYTHING for free"... they think i eat 3 meals and snacks and everything for free... i wish.

Comment

Originally posted by juicesnn4e2 View Post
                u know how annoying that question is. when ever your in line and u PAY for something in uniform and someone behind you says, 'oh your paying for that? i thought u get EVERYTHING for free"... they think i eat 3 meals and snacks and everything for free... i wish.
                Police officers get gas for free when using their cruisers on duty (of course), but what about those ones who take their cruisers home at all times? Do they pay for the gas for their private use?

Comment

Originally posted by ls200608 View Post
                  Just did a search on google. Oh yeah... it is a dumbass question, indeed. I got it by now. I really got it.

Is it true that Canadians are dumb asses that drink beer all day/ It's what I've observed.
                  Last edited by leesrt; 10-15-2009, 03:08 PM.
                  Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Police officers get gas for free when using their cruisers on duty (of course), but what about those ones who take their cruisers home at all times? Do they pay for the gas for their private use?
                    Yes because your not allowed to use the car for private use. So going home in your car is OK cuz you park your car at home.

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                      Is it true that Canadians are dumb asses that drink bear all day/ It's what I've observed.
                      Come on we don't drink beers all day! We drink liquors all day and we can smoke grass in public, cops only give us a warning for that.

Comment

Come on we don't drink beers all day! We drink liquors all day and we can smoke grass in public, cops only give us a warning for that.

ok, good, I guess I had the other part right then.
                        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                          ok, good, I guess I had the other part right then.
                          The other part is only partially correct, it only holds true for one of the provinces.

Comment

We prepay for our coffee
                            -Stay safe

Comment

I get hot, well-buttered biscuits.

(Not quite as fattening as dog-nuts.)

(Oh, for free, of COURSE!)

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                              "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3127 users online. 166 members and 2961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X