300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this get someone DQ'd

This kid I know (I don't talk to him, or like him at all) got in trouble recently for trying to pass off Oregano as Marijuana at school. Will it DQ him from being a cop? He didn't ask me to ask the forum, I'm just wondering.

Depends on if he got hooked for it or not....

Attempting to sell 'bunk' dope is still a felony here in CA....

Good way to get killed too....depending on who you ended up ripping off.
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I don't think anyone bought it. It'd be funny though because he'd get whats coming to him sooner.

Comment

.........Yes
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

around these parts it makes no difference if the "drugs" are real or not. If it is packaged to look like dope, and sold or acknowledged as dope, then for all intents and purposes, it is dope.

Had a guy a few weeks back with a little baggie of what appeared to be crack cocaine in his hat brim... Turned out that it was soap...but guess what? he still got the charge...

Comment

We have a charge for "counterfit" drugs. I've yet to use it, but it is on the books.

Comment

Crass Cop... What is with your drink of choice there?

Comment

Brilliant choice across the board, with foreseeable consequences. Get charged with Possession for Sale, or whacked by your prospective customer. This guy has a bright future.

Comment

In Colorado not only is it a DQ. But it would be a misdemeanor depending on the amount...then again you can legally GIVE someone marijuana without getting charges for it.

Comment

Yes, Taylor13, YOU can be arrested here for selling a substance, not a true illegal drug, but still selling it as one. Sounds as though you need to look in the mirror and have a talk with your friend.
                    Most people fail because they trade what they want MOST, for what they want at the MOMENT.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, WHO can know it?
                    -Jeremiah 17:9

Is it any surprise that cops don't trust anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by In It To Win It View Post
                      Yes, Taylor13, YOU can be arrested here for selling a substance, not a true illegal drug, but still selling it as one. Sounds as though you need to look in the mirror and have a talk with your friend.
                      Taylor has been around here awhile, I doubt it was him.
                      Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by In It To Win It View Post
                        Not my friend by a long shot. The little ******bag egged my house twice. He recently asked me where to get CO2 for a paintball gun

I once crushed up smarties and snorted them (2 years ago) it was very painful. Wont be doing it again.

Comment

I would stay far away from someone like that. My best friend in high school was friends with one of our lovely druggies, they were neighbors for a long time before the kid was on drugs. One day the druggie was tipped off he was going to get searched, so he hid the drugs in my friends bag. When the disciplinarian got there the druggie said he never sells weed and goes on to say where the disciplinarian can find drugs on another student, just to prove his innocence. Needless to say my innocent friend was caught with weed, expelled, and arrested. To this day it is one of those cases where if he would have picked better friends, things would be different for him. Be careful.
                          In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

I stay as far away as possible, it'd help the cause if he wasn't my neighbor though.

Comment

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
                              Taylor has been around here awhile, I doubt it was him.
                              OK, I'll trust you.
                              Most people fail because they trade what they want MOST, for what they want at the MOMENT.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, WHO can know it?
                              -Jeremiah 17:9

Is it any surprise that cops don't trust anyone?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3048 users online. 176 members and 2872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X