Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Whats the story behind cops and donuts and........

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tick
    replied
    We don't call them donuts.. Here they are called Crime fighting power biscuts..

Leave a comment:

• valvestem
    replied
    Two words. Convenience food, (and drink), why you ask? only thing open all night in this neck of the woods for many years.

Leave a comment:

• Presence 1*
    replied
    I got called a donut eatin' bulldyke cracker tonight.

We don't even have a DD or KK in my city!!

I could really go for a power ring right about now...

Leave a comment:

• ItIsWhatItIs73
    replied
    Krispy Kreme def has better glazed donuts then dd

Leave a comment:

• westside popo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed Williamson View Post
    Whenever I hear that old one " I didnt do it" I always answer " Thats not what all the little boys said" That has usaly shut them up. Eddy
    I'll have to remember that one.

Leave a comment:

• JSD73
    replied
    What? Donuts aren't healthy? I thought they were the breakfast of champions!!

Leave a comment:

• ssMarilyn
    replied
    I'm medically retired, but can answer this question. Donut shops are convenient because your squad is in your sight and only a few feet from the door, so if you have to leave in a hurry, you can get to your car in an instant. Donuts are also a quick meal/snack that you don't have to stand there and WAIT for. Driving around all day is bad for your physical health, so extra donuts won't do you any good. Nothing looks worse than a fat cop in uniform. I love chocolate frosted donuts. I would kill for one..... Watch your step.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
    Replace donuts with another word and you sound like my ex girlfriend
    HAHAHA ROFLMAO

Leave a comment:

• Ed Williamson
    replied
    Whenever I hear that old one " I didnt do it" I always answer " Thats not what all the little boys said" That has usaly shut them up. Eddy

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    replied
    If it wasn't for diabetes type I....I would eat them 3-4 times a day. However, I would never be able to run as fast as I do now, what with the extra 200 pounds.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
    Bonus points yay! MD compared to a C172 (GA), lets just say its like a Yugo compared to a Lambo. Due to the poor design of its wing (modded DC-10 wing) it has a high approach and landing speed, and its not as efficient as some airlines would have liked, but its a nice bird. Avionics are very nice, and I love the fact that most systems are automated (A/C packs turn off when I select Ignition A or B and they turn on when the first engine is at 45% N2) Of course they can manually be overridden by the pilot should the need arise. Also the Soux City valve on hydraulic system 3 is a plus should we have a repeat of United flight 232. As for the bars, a certain yellow liquid is needed to make long hops fun
    Sounds pretty cool. Are you still flying MDs or something else now?

Leave a comment:

• phillyrube
    replied
    WaWa for coffee and Entenman's Chocolate covered donuts!!

Krispy Kreme for cinnamon covered apple filled donuts...

Around here they are called "Power Rings!"

Leave a comment:

• BaldOldWhiteGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
    I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts better, but DD has good blueberry and cake-style doughnuts. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I don't have any input on that one. KK usually dominates in the south.
    +1!

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    MD,

Ask CHP about donuts and why. Part of their academy training is that they have to memorize the location of ALL donut shops located off the major highway systems in CA.

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    replied
    Originally posted by In It To Win It View Post
    Raspberry, blueberry, cherry filled, apple fritters, chocolate glazed, sour cream glazed, cherry glazed, lemon filled, any donut holes, danish of any kind, wow! I'm gettin' hungry. I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity in our small town, as the chief runs about 3.5 bills, and the sgt runs about 2.5 bills, to drive into the local store, buy a dozen donuts and walk out eating one, during the busiest time of the day. I love them, but eat them on a rare occasion as fitness is much more important than the jelly donuts I crave.
    I think your eyes are glazing over.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5036 users online. 316 members and 4720 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X