Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Whats the story behind cops and donuts and........

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
    Kinda like the Pilots and CoPilots hanging out at the bars before their flights. Always wondered who really flew those planes
    I only know one pilot, and he's the real life embodiment of Stifler from American Pie...let's just say I don't patronize that particular airline

and I just say "Have you ever met a person that doesn't like doughnuts? Ok, then"

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
      I don't know the deal with pilot's wives as I never have been married before. But you have the flight attendants to keep you company on overnight trips Sorry for going off, I had a really nasty week last week and I'm still trying to recover from it. Anyways DD has some of the best glazed donuts around *drools*
      Ok MD, I through that joke out to test your ability to roll with the jokes like you expected us to. You passed and have earned bonus points.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Bonus points yay! MD compared to a C172 (GA), lets just say its like a Yugo compared to a Lambo. Due to the poor design of its wing (modded DC-10 wing) it has a high approach and landing speed, and its not as efficient as some airlines would have liked, but its a nice bird. Avionics are very nice, and I love the fact that most systems are automated (A/C packs turn off when I select Ignition A or B and they turn on when the first engine is at 45% N2) Of course they can manually be overridden by the pilot should the need arise. Also the Soux City valve on hydraulic system 3 is a plus should we have a repeat of United flight 232. As for the bars, a certain yellow liquid is needed to make long hops fun
        Life is what you make of it

Comment

I haven't had a donut in months (although I like them, my waistline cannot afford it). Kolaches with pepperjack cheese and ham are the bee's knees though.

Comment

Raspberry, blueberry, cherry filled, apple fritters, chocolate glazed, sour cream glazed, cherry glazed, lemon filled, any donut holes, danish of any kind, wow! I'm gettin' hungry. I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity in our small town, as the chief runs about 3.5 bills, and the sgt runs about 2.5 bills, to drive into the local store, buy a dozen donuts and walk out eating one, during the busiest time of the day. I love them, but eat them on a rare occasion as fitness is much more important than the jelly donuts I crave.
            Most people fail because they trade what they want MOST, for what they want at the MOMENT.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, WHO can know it?
            -Jeremiah 17:9

Is it any surprise that cops don't trust anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by In It To Win It View Post
              Raspberry, blueberry, cherry filled, apple fritters, chocolate glazed, sour cream glazed, cherry glazed, lemon filled, any donut holes, danish of any kind, wow! I'm gettin' hungry. I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity in our small town, as the chief runs about 3.5 bills, and the sgt runs about 2.5 bills, to drive into the local store, buy a dozen donuts and walk out eating one, during the busiest time of the day. I love them, but eat them on a rare occasion as fitness is much more important than the jelly donuts I crave.
              I think your eyes are glazing over.
              sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

MD,

Ask CHP about donuts and why. Part of their academy training is that they have to memorize the location of ALL donut shops located off the major highway systems in CA.
                Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                  I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts better, but DD has good blueberry and cake-style doughnuts. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I don't have any input on that one. KK usually dominates in the south.
                  +1!
                  Lighten up Francis!

Comment

WaWa for coffee and Entenman's Chocolate covered donuts!!

Krispy Kreme for cinnamon covered apple filled donuts...

Around here they are called "Power Rings!"

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                      Bonus points yay! MD compared to a C172 (GA), lets just say its like a Yugo compared to a Lambo. Due to the poor design of its wing (modded DC-10 wing) it has a high approach and landing speed, and its not as efficient as some airlines would have liked, but its a nice bird. Avionics are very nice, and I love the fact that most systems are automated (A/C packs turn off when I select Ignition A or B and they turn on when the first engine is at 45% N2) Of course they can manually be overridden by the pilot should the need arise. Also the Soux City valve on hydraulic system 3 is a plus should we have a repeat of United flight 232. As for the bars, a certain yellow liquid is needed to make long hops fun
                      Sounds pretty cool. Are you still flying MDs or something else now?
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

If it wasn't for diabetes type I....I would eat them 3-4 times a day. However, I would never be able to run as fast as I do now, what with the extra 200 pounds.

Comment

Whenever I hear that old one " I didnt do it" I always answer " Thats not what all the little boys said" That has usaly shut them up. Eddy
                          Eddy from the Great White North

Comment

Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
                            Replace donuts with another word and you sound like my ex girlfriend
                            HAHAHA ROFLMAO

Comment

I'm medically retired, but can answer this question. Donut shops are convenient because your squad is in your sight and only a few feet from the door, so if you have to leave in a hurry, you can get to your car in an instant. Donuts are also a quick meal/snack that you don't have to stand there and WAIT for. Driving around all day is bad for your physical health, so extra donuts won't do you any good. Nothing looks worse than a fat cop in uniform. I love chocolate frosted donuts. I would kill for one..... Watch your step.
                              Sleep well. There are people out there willing to die tonight so that you can wake up safe tomorrow.

Comment

What? Donuts aren't healthy? I thought they were the breakfast of champions!!
                                Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3260 users online. 206 members and 3054 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X