Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Whats the story behind cops and donuts and........

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH! Dont let MD11 read that!!!
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...eum/index.html
      Last edited by Nobody; 10-15-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts better, but DD has good blueberry and cake-style doughnuts. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I don't have any input on that one. KK usually dominates in the south.
        I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Who DOESN'T like doughnuts?

Ummm....doughnuts...

Wait, what was the question?
          I miss you, Dave.
          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
            And yea it was a serious question not a joke. I came here in a lighthearted manner and judging by the negativity I'm feeling, I guess I'm not wanted here. Later y'all and keep it 250 knots or less below 10,000 feet and stay safe while on patrol.
            I'm sure he was only joking too MD. There are a lot of things people don't understand about cops, and one of them is our sense of humor. You can't come in to a police forum with thin skin, if you do, you might get offended very easily. There aren't too many people in here who give a poo if you do either. So lighten up.
            sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Whenever they say the old "they're here for you Bob" I say "Why being ugly's not illegal".
              God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                KK usually dominates in the south.
                Most definitely!!! KK ROCKS!!!!!

Comment

the only stupid question is the one never asked.
                  The only people that say or believe this are those have never given a presentation/talk at a high school or to a Citizen's Academy class. I have heard some of the most incredibly stupid questions ever asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know the deal with pilot's wives as I never have been married before. But you have the flight attendants to keep you company on overnight trips Sorry for going off, I had a really nasty week last week and I'm still trying to recover from it. Anyways DD has some of the best glazed donuts around *drools*
                    Life is what you make of it

Comment

Hey MD11, how long have you been in MDs? Looks like a fun plane to fly. How does the big iron compare to GA planes as far as just basic flight, not considering systems?
                      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                        i like DD's for the ambiance

I love double "D's", oh wait we were talking donuts, I thought this was the stripper thread
                        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                        Albert Einstein

Comment

does your department have a craze for them? The Duncan Donuts by my local station is always swarming with cops around lunch time (Sorry for adding two "Whats" to the title)
                          Kinda like the Pilots and CoPilots hanging out at the bars before their flights. Always wondered who really flew those planes
                          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I donut know, just one of those things I guess.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Ok, I'll come clean I luv donuts big donuts, small donuts, long donuts, short donuts, fat donuts and donut holes. It really sucks that I can't eat them, bacause I will not feed the stereo typing of cops. So I'm an 'in the closet donut eater" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheeldep View Post
                                Ok, I'll come clean I luv donuts big donuts, small donuts, long donuts, short donuts, fat donuts and donut holes. It really sucks that I can't eat them, bacause I will not feed the stereo typing of cops. So I'm an 'in the closet donut eater" lol.
                                Replace donuts with another word and you sound like my ex girlfriend
                                In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2621 users online. 144 members and 2477 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X