300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Of The Badges

For those who don't know what it is, its basically a charity event that goes on once a year where officers/firefighters will sign-up and get to slug it out in the ring. It will always be against someone from a different agency such as CO vs CHP officer, or sheriff vs city. And I heard on the east coast the main event is NYPD vs FDNY..

Of course another main event is two women officers going at it

Just curious if any of you have particapated in this event?

Its pretty entertaining

Futurelaw89

Theres a "Guns and Hoses" in the midwest...same type of thing
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Guns & Hoses in Dallas too... My brother fought last year, embarassed his family and his profession when he lost to some hose-dragger in the first round. Oh well, he's trying again this year.

sigpic
      Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4258 users online. 249 members and 4009 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X