Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Always Like This?

The San Francisco Chronicle and the direct youtube link

Seems tuff with people like that. If you try and cut em some slack they yap yap yap and get smarty pants, but then if you put some discipline down someone posts the film and calls you a rogue cop.

Is that video how it usually has to go down? Should the officer have done something different?

Not allll the time.

But I would have made sure those other intervening citizens left with some paper.

As usual, we only see the enforcement actions, not the actions that led to it. It is not practical to make any further judgements based on that.

Comment

Ok...whats wrong with this? This would be like a daily enforcement contact in my area.

Comment

I think it is an odd law (skatingboarding) but I thought the officer handled himself fine.

I wouldn't have wasted so much time and breath on them.
        Guess the ******bag will learn to keep his trap shut.

All those tools want is to get into an argument, push there luck then go home and talk smack to each other about how tough they were.

Weenie dude will find out that jail isn't so cool.
        Do your best, do what is right

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
          Not allll the time.

But I would have made sure those other intervening citizens left with some paper.

As usual, we only see the enforcement actions, not the actions that led to it. It is not practical to make any further judgements based on that.
          Ditto. Like disorderly conduct.
          John 3:16

Comment

The officer will probably get disciplined for that. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzination View Post
              The officer will probably get disciplined for that. Sad.
              Probably so. As to the "threat," he did tell the kid that he would break his arm like a twig, but only as a result of him resisting further. I would consider that to be verbal direction and completely appropriate as far as the use of force continuum is concerned.
              "To know that you know what you know and that you do not know what you do not know; that is true knowledge." - Unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2298 users online. 155 members and 2143 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X