X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NextGenOfc
    Forum Member
    • May 2009

Salvia??

I have heard that there is a drug out there that is legal in most states (I don't have much info on this type of drug to be honest) called Salvia and that it's effects on someone are worse than MJ? My question to you officers is have you ever ran into a situation like this seeing as this drug is more dangerous than MJ why is it not illegal yet? Does anyone have any more insight on this type of substance? Just wanting to hear from an officers perspective please.

Thank You for any posts
  • nasa808
    Forum Member
    • May 2005

Its not a drug. It's a herb that is being used for the wrong purpose. There are a few states that have taken action.

US States with Laws Prohibiting Salvia
    Illegal (Schedule I)
    Delaware
    Florida
    Illinois
    Kansas
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Nebraska
    North Dakota
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    South Dakota
    Virginia

Only Legal When Not Intended for Human Consumption
    Louisiana
    North Carolina (beginning December 1, 2009)
    Tennessee

Legal for Adults, but Illegal To Sell to Minors
    California
    Maine (possession by minors also illegal)
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

• StudChris
      Forum Member
      • Jun 2006

Just realized a couple weeks ago that it was defined as a controlled substance here in Florida, but haven't ever come across it. I'd say it's more of a shorter lasting LSD type high (DREs, has it been put in the matrix yet?) than cannabis.

Comment

• nasa808
        Forum Member
        • May 2005

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

• mikeymedic
          Band-aid jockey
          • May 2008

hasn't this been discussed before?

Comment

• nasa808
            Forum Member
            • May 2005

It has.. I think 6 times. Just entertain it. It sure beats those, "credit problem", "am I qualified", "what if" threads that flood the forum.

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

• NextGenOfc
              Forum Member
              • May 2009

I saw a few other posts in the search engine but I wanted to go a little more in depth as the other posts weren't really answering my questions about it.

Don't you all think something like this will get banned nationwide once there are more studies done on this? Seems to have a pretty bad effect as in the video posted above.

Comment

• JDCOP
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2006

I have never encoutered anyone under the influence of it yet. I have come across it on possession level.
                Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

• Presence 1*
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2009

I think it is good to be aware of its existence... and clearly it can really wreak some havoc on someone's motor skills...

I am hoping those who use it will have the sense not to try to operate a car or be in public on it though. There is one video out there of a guy trying to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after smoking salvia and he is completely disfunctional. Kinda scary.

Comment

• 99 Fenix
                    bird of prey
                    • Mar 2007

yea its a makes you hallucinate. a very short time at that. you tube people in salvia. its funny and illegal here
                    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

• NextGenOfc
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by 99 Fenix
                      yea its a makes you hallucinate. a very short time at that. you tube people in salvia. its funny and illegal here
                      Came across this ..prime example of a waste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0

Comment

• 99 Fenix
                        bird of prey
                        • Mar 2007

yea that was a good video. i knew some one who did that about two years ago...said he felt like it was in space, looking down at earth, between two beings he couldnt identify, turning pages in a book. the pages they were turning were different universes. finally found his way back to his by going on the front porch and smoking a cig. never did it again. honestly, i laughed like crazy when he told me.
                        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12264 users online. 75 members and 12189 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...