300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting In two weeks!

Hello all, I finally was informed that I was accepted into the academy (St. Louis County if anyone is familiar) several weeks ago and it starts Oct. 12. I am doing my best to run and exercise 4-5 days a week (just got over a nasty sinus infection so I took a step backwards) but the nervous feeling is setting in. Not a bad nervous like I can't handle it but a nervous of not knowing what to expect first day or week. I know I made it this far, I just don't want to bomb it. Any good advice for the first week coming up? You guys are awesome here by the way, I truly think you helped me out a lot during the whole process!
    Thanks and take care out there.
    "I submit to you that if a man has not found something he is willing to die for, he is not fit to live..." ---MLK

"The Lord hates a coward.."

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the baddest mother ****er in the valley.."

If you want this job bad enough...it will be impossible to fail...trust me.

I had the same concerns...but when it came down to it, I put so much effort I passed the academy with a 97% and same with the POST.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2695 users online. 140 members and 2555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X