300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working too much....

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:59 AM.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

You're not the only one. link
    summer - winter - work

Comment

Nope.Never.
      We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

First 3 months...you get used to it...problem is in your nightmares your just doing normal police work and nothing too exciting...bet your FTO is in everyone of them to.

Comment

I dream about going home while I'm at work. Does that count? ;-)

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:59 AM.
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

I've had dreams ALOT!!!! about police work. None yet of getting my posterior handed to me though. It's nice to be able to control the outcome. I woke up sweating one night and scared, though, that was a NIGHTMARE I didn't want to revisit
              Most people fail because they trade what they want MOST, for what they want at the MOMENT.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, WHO can know it?
              -Jeremiah 17:9

Is it any surprise that cops don't trust anyone?

Comment

Hey OP, if the dreams are bothering you enough to affect your work, check with your HR person and/or EAP.

You do have an EAP, don't you? They can hook you up with some help that is geared specifically to LE. Here in NH, we have a counseling service run by a psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in LEOs. Nice thing about an EAP is it should be 100% confidential, so if all you have is some questions about your situation and would like even the smallest amount of guidance, they are there for you.
                The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

The other night I dreamt that my CVPI could fly and we were doing landings at the Academy track. Now that was AWESOME!!!!!
                  Magistrate: "Do you have any other pending charges?"
                  Drunk: "Well there's this thing where the cops said I spit blood on them."
                  Me: "Wait a minute, that was me!"
                  Drunk: "Oh... now you like me even less."

Comment

I dream about work all the time, then I wake up, clock out an head back home.
                    Ok seriously if you are having dreams frequently that are troubling you you need to talk to some one, not us on the Internet not that we are bad people, but there is not much we can do, nope I'm talking about some one with some training.
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Are you "dreaming" about the bad guy you can't kill no matter how many time you fire your gun at him?

And you probably should use your vacation time and go on a trip away from where you work and make sure no one bothers you about work while you're away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2922 users online. 156 members and 2766 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X