300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys I was just wondering if its just me but do you like coming to the City you work in? I refuse to enter my City unless im working does this make me strange?

Yes it does
    Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

I dont think it makes you strange....but what if you need to go there for something??, (hardware store, auto parts store, etc???)
      If you dont need to go there, then I guess theres no reason to go there.

I personally dont mind it...I, too, live in a different "next door city", then the one in which I work
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

let me re-word I refuse to live in the City I police, I work in a very large area so I never have problem finding anything due to the size of everything around.

Comment

and I set myself up for defeat on that question haha

Comment

Why do you ask?
            Are you a new LEO?

Comment

I go to my dads house 50 miles away from where I live and 57 miles away from where I work on my days off. I understand, in a small town everyone knows me and I can't get away on my days off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3155 users online. 140 members and 3015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X