300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The life and times of a jelly vandal

Recently I was involved in some illegal activiy. I was charged with borough ordinance-disorderly conduct. I was just wondering if this would show up on a state background check? I paid my fine and im not trying to get out of it, I just wanted to know if it could be seen by my employers?

Yes it can.

Comment

You were given a summons/citation. It will be sent to the courts and entered into the system.

Comment

Tripple tap sorry.

Comment

Sorry again

Comment

I want to know about the jelly.
            sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

what kind of jelly was it?
              Most people fail because they trade what they want MOST, for what they want at the MOMENT.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, WHO can know it?
              -Jeremiah 17:9

Is it any surprise that cops don't trust anyone?

Comment

Was it a jelly donut? What did you do to that jelly donut??
                sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

WTF is "jelly vandal"? You bust up a Dunkin Donuts or something?

If so, you're definitely DQ'd for life!
                  sigpic
                  Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                  And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Im assuming you got picked up in Philly. Your record can be found here:

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/

Under the Public Web Docket Sheets, Philadelphia Municpal Court.

If it was outside the city (Bucks, Montco, Delco) then it will be on the Magistrate justice side.

Just type in your name and there you go.
                    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by Phillychic View Post
                      Recently I was involved in some illegal activiy. I was charged with borough ordinance-disorderly conduct. I was just wondering if this would show up on a state background check? I paid my fine and im not trying to get out of it, I just wanted to know if it could be seen by my employers?
                      In all probablility, you now have a record.

Comment

Just go down to the local PD station and get them to run a check on yourself. May not be that simple but there is a procedure for having your own record checked.

Comment

Thanks for all the answers I figured it did and I just wanted to know for sure. And for every one who really wants to hear about the jelly its a really long, embarrassing story, but here it is.....

I live in a really small, boring town and one night 2 of my friends and I decided it would be fun to ding dong ditch some houses. Why this or anything we did sounded like a good idea is beyond me but at 1:30 in the morning it did. Then we decided we should leave something behind as our “signature” so to speak and we decided that jelly packets were a good idea. So we stocked up on jelly packets and did about 5 houses and nothing happened, but then the next house, which just happened to be the house of one of the 3 police officers in my town, a man came out and that’s when we realized it was the officer's house so after that terrifying experience we decided that was the end of our ding dong ditching. And just to clarify the jelly packets remained closed, we didn’t put them where they would step on them or anything it was not meant to damage their property we wouldn’t do anything like that.

So then we were bored again (this was a different night) and we see one of the officers (not the one we ding dong ditched) at Sheetz a lot so we decided it would be funny if we left him a Sheetz sandwich and a nice note while he was working. So we left it in front of the door to the station while he was out driving around. Then we realized that he probably threw the sandwich away and we kind of felt bad so we decided to leave a gift certificate and another note. So like a week later we left him the gift certificate.

Then just to add one more stupid decision to our list we decided that same night that it would be really funny to get rid of all of our extra jelly packets that we had by leaving them on his car. Well at this point our luck ran out and he for some reason just happened to be in his yard at 1:30 am with a flashlight. So he got my license plate and showed up at my house the next day and needless to say our awesome "signature" tied us to the ding dong ditching of the other officers house. At the time all of these things seemed absolutely hilarious in hind sight, however, not so much. The officer that we did the stuff to was nice about it and he seemed to find the humor in it and realized it was all in good fun and we didn’t mean any harm. He wasn’t even going to charge us with anything he was just going to let us go but the Chief wasn’t very happy with him and he ended up charging us with the smallest thing he could. Oh and we were completely sober during all of this.

Comment

Why do you have a name like Phillychic when you live nowhere near Philly. The closest sheetz is about an hour west of Philly. Although now you made me hungry for an MTO.

If you go back through my old post you can search your name through the PA courts portal. Just go to the magistrate website and put your name in along with your county and it should pop up. If you apply for a job that does background, they can also pull up some records through the PA State police E-Patch network and the other website.
                            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Being in someones yard without invitation at 0130 with a flashlight is a good way to be looking at the wrong end of a shotgun....ESP. a cops house.....

Looks like it is time to find a new hobby......
                              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3581 users online. 260 members and 3321 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X