300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I please eat him?

Just curious what you guys would do if you were called to the scene in this situation:

In his murder trial in October in Leeds, England, chef Anthony Morley testified that the killing was in self-defense, but he did admit to carving, cooking and eating part of the body afterward. "At some point (the victim's) body had just become something I would deal with at work, a piece of meat. ... That's my daily task, preparing meat."

Offer him some fava beans and a nice chianti ?
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
      Offer him some fava beans and a nice chianti ?
      LOL

I think someone needs to explain to this guy that this is not what they mean by "taking a bite out of crime"!

Comment

No you can't eat him, that's theft. Eat your own flesh if your hungry.

Comment

White wines are also making inroads with these meals

Comment

Doesn't seem right...

Comment

Introduce him to Armin Meiwes, the German cannibal.
              Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I know ethically this is wrong.

But is there a law that makes eating someone illegal, and what are the possible charges here?

The only one I can think of is... tempering with evidence and maybe disorderly conduct.
                Last edited by beetz12; 09-23-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

It would vary, state-to-state, IF they have a law on the books specifically prohibiting acts against human remains.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

He could be charged with "abuse of a corpse."

Comment

I find it funny that he took the Self Defense defense and not the Insanity defense....I'd say when it comes to jury time, someone who cooks up and eats the dead guy would have been all over that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5872 users online. 319 members and 5553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X