This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidden camera in my apt

Who do I report to that there is a hidden camera in my apt, I been having this problem for 3 years, I was always scared to tell my parents I didn't want to hurt their feelings because the cameras are there because of me.

Also I think there is GPS tracking systems in my car.

Please help me!
    Last edited by SashaSRB; 09-19-2009, 08:25 AM.

It's time to go back on your meds

Comment

Originally posted by SashaSRB View Post
      Who do I report to that there is a hidden camera in my apt
      Contact 'The Mothership'; they have a problem resolution hotline.
      I been having this problem for 3 years, I was always scared to tell my parents I didn't want to hurt their feelings because the cameras are there because of me.
      They aren't really your parents, they came from 'The Pods'
      If you adjust your tin-foil hat to the left, the GPS will not be able to track you.
      Please help me!
      Unless you listen to the voices in your head, there is no hope for you.
      “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Who do I report to that there is a hidden camera in my apt, I been having this problem for 3 years, I was always scared to tell my parents I didn't want to hurt their feelings because the cameras are there because of me.

Please help me!
        What only one! Look harder there are others!

GPS? Duhh.......of course there is Most new cars have it.
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Your report should be made to the Interstellar Surviellance and Observation Commission. The Commission has offices on Mars, Venus, Pluto, and Paris France. They can be accessed either by the M-22-Mark V Wrist Radio/Decoder, or they can be called ,24/7/365, at 1-800-WHO CARES. While the "Who Cares" Acronym may seem to signify indifference to your situation, the exact opposite is true. Your call will be handled in confidence by a highly trained counselor, one who is fully sympathethic to your unique and special situation. You will be provided with several resources which should help you deal with this unwarranted intrusion into you personal life. In the meantime, you should look for additional devices, as it is a common practice for these intruders to utilize "redundant systems". In other words, you may reasonably expect that there is more than one camera observing you. A favorite redundant location is in the bathtub drain, immediately below the filter. Experience has also revealed that camera's are often placed in the freezer sections of refrigerators. For problems regarding spying on your automobile,you should contact the Commission's Automotive and Motor Transport Section. You may use the same 1-800 number you have been provided, simply ask for Ext 200D2444330. None telephonic access can gained, using the M 15 A-2 Thumb and finger Decoder. Hopefully, this information will assist you in dealing with this obviously unwarranted intrusion into your personal privacy.

Comment

Tell a guy named "sjanc", he can assist with the lawsuits
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Boy, glad I checked in at "Ask a cop."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                Boy, glad I checked in at "Ask a cop."
                Yeah, it can be fun!!

Comment

There are people that can help you. Their uniforms are a little different than you may be used to... but they can still help.

Comment

He should probably hook up with Jimmy Justice and that *** clown that messes with the BP. I'm sure they can find a solution together that involves lots of tinfoil and rants about black helicopters.

Comment

alright, which one of you opened another account to ask this question?

Comment

go ask a gs-9 security guard on federal property they know everything.

Comment

Those cameras where there before you moved in. So were the padded walls and the straps on the bed.
                          sigpic Bet they got a ticket for obstructing the rear window. God Bless America!

Comment

I'm not seeing the cameras
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Ok, somebody is playing a joke with this.
                              I enjoy life on the dirtroad

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4661 users online. 272 members and 4389 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X