• Show
Clear All
    Sense0Purpose1
    Fell Down The Rabbit Hole

• Sense0Purpose1
    replied
    Sense0Purpose1
    Fell Down The Rabbit Hole
    Last edited by Sense0Purpose1; 09-26-2009, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    Banned

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
    Like the one in southern MO...ruled a suicide, even though his hands were tied behind his back.
    Yeap....

Leave a comment:

• ray8285
    Forum Member

• ray8285
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    And yes, stuff like this happens in Rural MO..... I've seen it with my own eyes involving Sheriff's that are jacked up for a few different reasons and/or over their heads....or are too involved with things.....

Like the one in southern MO...ruled a suicide, even though his hands were tied behind his back.

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    When do I grow up?

• Kieth M.
    replied
    double post, sorry

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    When do I grow up?

• Kieth M.
    replied
    You asked for our opinions. Looks like you didn't like our resonses, so then you add more details and send other details/articles via PM to select members....our answers were based upon the info you initially presented.

Okay, Mother, hire someone to look into it, there....we really can't be much help to you, here in Cyberland.

I repeat that I hope you find peace, soon.
    Kieth M.
    When do I grow up?
    Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-21-2009, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    Banned

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by On the sly
    How so? Regardless, I hope she finds out what she needs.
    Sheriff quickly called it a suicide and closed it.... Didn't ask for the Major Case Squad for that part of the State to assist (which his agency participates in) and/or MSHP....or the FBI....

Her Daughter was a real deal undercover LEO working dope cases in the STL area.... Prosecutor in the area had to dump almost 80 cases due to her death.......releasing some really bad folks back out into the public due to her being the main one testifying in the cases.....

Something stinks.....bad....

And yes, stuff like this happens in Rural MO..... I've seen it with my own eyes involving Sheriff's that are jacked up for a few different reasons and/or over their heads....or are too involved with things.....

Mom needs to take the advice on here and get the dude from OK....and get him on the case....

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    Banned

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Folks....she was kind enough to send me some info....

After reading the media reports of the incident....and hearing what her Daughter's Chief of Police said about the case..... Something isn't right and she needs to get a outside Investigator......she really, really does....

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    All cattle, no hat

• kcso
    replied
    As I said before, without looking at the evidence in this case, there is no way anyone here can make a determination either way. It is impossible to investigate anything over the internet.

You obviously believe there is more to the case than what was presented to you, and there very well may be more. So please, take the suggestions posted here and seek an outside investigator to look in to the case.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    Verbal Sniper

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    I think that my friends here have answered your questions with kid-gloves and as professional as they can in this sitation. The truth of the matter is...you will not find the answers you are seeking here.

Leave a comment:

• Mother
    Forum Member

• Mother
    replied
    Does a 40 cal. bullet go into the right temple and exit behind and beneath the left ear? Is it right to not do an autopsy on the unwitnessed death of and officer just because her body was found flat on her back although the coronor told me that he didn't autopsy "because of the position of her body which was on her right, no the left side" when she was really flat on her back. The sheriff told me 3 months after her death that her fingerprints were the only ones found on the gun (which didn't belong to her) and the next day I found out the gun had never been fingerprinted. One year later I found out there were NO fingerprints on the gun!
    I've been a psychiatric RN for 19 years. And I could have accepted her death as a suicide, but then the lies and threats and warnings started. Her photos were taken approximately 10-15 minutes after her recorded time of death and I found out the other day that the blood under her head was congealed and that her hands were already starting to draw in.
    She died two days before my birthday, one day before her father and I were supposed to have a week long visit with her to celebrate. A few hours (?) before she died she had called and invited here best friend to come along for the visit. She had just rec'd some family money (several thousand dollars) and had not yet cashed the check The "friend" who discovered her body left for a week in Florida less than two days later. When the friend returned to her job( as a detective for the past 25 years) she was fired. Her voice stress test was "inconclusive" and she refused to cooperate any further... No one else was questioned. The members of her former (she had resigned 3 months earlier have now moved on to other jobs. Now what do you think? What would you think in my position?

Leave a comment:

• deputynok
    my pride and joy

• deputynok
    replied
    My condolences to you and your family. I would contact osbi and if matters don't resolve, you may want to hire someone.

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    This Can't Be!

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    What they said - it's all correct and appropriate.

That said, I wish you comfort and healing.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    Forum Member

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Maam, I can add nothing to the excellent thoughts of my colleagues. I can, and do, extend my sincere condolences, and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    When do I grow up?

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Mother, first I'm very sorry for your loss.

Please understand that we're at a very big disadvantage, here, because we don't have witness statements, photos, and everything else an investigation would supply that we would need to help us determine what happened to your daughter. And even with all that in our hands we might still be wrong.

For six of my 30 years with LAPD I helped handle the aftermath of employee deaths...line of duty, off-duty accidental, natural, and of course, suicide. I've known, personally/professionally, maybe a dozen+ cops who've killed themselves. I'm a guy who wrote articles about, and helped create a video about, police suicide prevention. I saw one woman, a former probationer of mine, one week to the day before she shot herself.

Yes, it's rare, but women do shoot themselves. Most in the chest, but a couple in the head. Pulicords has said many of the same things I would have said.

In the end, some people don't want to believe that one low-life little loser named Lee Harvey Oswald could kill the most beloved and pwerful man in the world. Some don't want to believe that 19 rag-headed, goat-boners could use box cutters to destroy a large chunk of NYC and the Pentagon, and kill thousands of Americans. TV & movies tell us that it's always a deep dark secret plot....because perhaps accepting that "it is, what it is" means to me that I somehow missed a clue...could've prevented...should've done more...to stop it.

In regards to suicide, surviving families want a note...not always there. They want to identify and blame some other party...a cheating spouse, a cruel boss, horrible life (or work) experiences...again, not always there.

Even if you had these things would you, could you ever freely accept that your precious daughter was able to do this to herself? Not one of the surviving parents, whom I dealt with, was able to very easily.

I'm sorry, again, for your loss. I hope you find some peace, one day.
    Kieth M.
    When do I grow up?
    Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-20-2009, 01:17 PM. Reason: Removed sigs

Leave a comment:

• katseiye
    Forum Member

• katseiye
    replied
    ^^^ Sorry for the misspellings and typo's. Got something in my eye

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3700 users online. 231 members and 3469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X