• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwinnett County Police Physical Exam Question

Is the benchpress test done with free weights and bar

or on a bar hooked to the machine

?

I am sorry if that does not make sense. For some vague reason, I remember someone at the orientation saying its done on a machine, so I am a little confused. I appreciate your feedback in advance.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...kes/index.html
    Last edited by Nobody; 10-08-2009, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Depends on where the PFA takes place, from what I've heard. Usually it will be a machine.
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence...sigpic

Comment

Its on a machine. I have already taken it... Very easy... The sit and reach is where he is sitting on a little bench and has it marked 2 inches and you have to put your feet on the front of the bench and stretch to the marked spot. Very easy. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you so much everyone for your input!

I had been training with free weights but I guess the machine wont be too hard.

Comment

I trained with free weights also, which made the machine really easy. No worries as long as you can beat all the times. I will be retesting soon since i missed the running part...

Comment

It will be on the machine, much safer that way and won't require you to have any training or knowledge on bench pressing. Basically the machine prevents you from tipping the bar and dropping the weights. It will still be a bar but just in a guided track and it has a stop you can't drop it on your chest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4597 users online. 302 members and 4295 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X