Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question. (sorry for the long post)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    Sir.

What you see and what I see are going to be two different things. You and I can be sitting at an intersection and SEE two different things. While you're looking at the person that just pushed the red light, I'm checking out the thug that is walking around.

My point. YOU don't know what he did or didn't see. My advice to you based on this post and your original is: It's not all about you. No one is staring at you because they're mad. It doesn't matter if you think so and so's infraction was worse than yours, you are the one that was stopped.
    Ma'am I was never implying that these stops were about me. If I am to use experiences that I can discuss on an informed manner, then I am forced to use direct experiences. I know that it isn't "all about me."

My second question was why doesn't tailgating seem to be cited, not why did the cop stop me instead of the tailgater. I had already admitted that I in fact did not use a signal, and the choice was his call to make.

At any rate, the thread has turned angry, and that was never the intent. Therefore, I am going to drop the subject altogether.

I wish to express my thanks to those who took the time to answer my inquiries. As for the rest, your assumptions of trolling are incorrect.

I hope everyone stays as safe as possible on the job, and to those who have K-9 partners, give 'em an extra biscuit for their hard work. I'm a huge dog person, and am actually envious that you guys get to work with them all day long like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman01 View Post
      At any rate, the thread has turned angry, and that was never the intent. Therefore, I am going to drop the subject altogether.
      We thought you had already. Seeing as how you haven't posted in two weeks on here. What exactly was your point in this last post?
      Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
        We thought you had already. Seeing as how you haven't posted in two weeks on here. What exactly was your point in this last post?
        I am juggling both full time work, and full time college courses. Since those are my number one and two priorities, along with the other home things that cannot be ignored, including a neighbor of mine giving me a miniature stallion a couple of weeks ago, I have had little time for computer stuff these last couple of weeks.

As for the point of my last post, I felt it necessary to clarify what I had originally asked that had apparently turned the thread south, and conclude my thread with a bit of gratitude for an officers take on a situation from a while back.

I now go back to lurking.............

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post

And you first clue was?????????????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6776 users online. 361 members and 6415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X