300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this illegal?

As I walk into the bathroom at the library today I notice something isn't right, continue on finishing my business then start hearing some moaning and groaning coming from the stall... then some slapping and rattling of things I know for a fact two different levels of moaning came from there, so I know for a fact there were two people in there...

is doing this in a public restroom illegal?
    Last edited by Taylor13; 09-12-2009, 08:27 PM.

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Yup.

Though I'm sure each state calls it something different, I don't know of any that allow you to get your groove on in public restrooms.

Comment

They were most definitely getting their groove on in the public library restroom... if you light a candle or something, it'll mask the smell and set the mood.

Comment

Yup young man! Illegal, unsanitary, dangerous,.................and just what would you KNOW about the smell?
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I said restroom, bad smells were in the restroom.........

Comment

Or it could be that someone has an attendent and that they were assisting him with a bm. Don't assume.
            Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Because I'm sure the attendant had his/her pants down too..

Comment

Because I'm sure the attendant had his/her pants down too..

Isn't that how you teach kids to use the bathroom?

So they can mimic what you do?

Comment

The best course of action would to be start singing, as loudly and as out of tune as you can manage, "Let's Get it On." That'll definetely help set the mood for a restroom romp.
                  Magistrate: "Do you have any other pending charges?"
                  Drunk: "Well there's this thing where the cops said I spit blood on them."
                  Me: "Wait a minute, that was me!"
                  Drunk: "Oh... now you like me even less."

Comment

Originally posted by DetDep View Post
                    The best course of action would to be start singing, as loudly and as out of tune as you can manage, "Let's Get it On." That'll definetely help set the mood for a restroom romp.
                    Funny you should mention that, I was gonna start singing a song...

Comment

As I walk into the bathroom at the library today I notice something isn't right, continue on finishing my business then start hearing some moaning and groaning coming from the stall... then some slapping and rattling of things I know for a fact two different levels of moaning came from there, so I know for a fact there were two people in there...

Stal or no Stal, if the general public (that would be you) could hear it, in my state it's leud and lacivious behavior in public.
                      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

California Law

647 PC - Every person who commits any of the following acts is guilty of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor:

(d) Who loiters in or about any toilet open to the public for the purpose of engaging in or soliciting any lewd or lascivious or any
                        unlawful act.
                        "I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Ask Sen. Larry Craig, I am sure he can fill you in on the details of "lewd conduct" in a bathroom.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                            Ask Sen. Larry Craig, I am sure he can fill you in on the details of "lewd conduct" in a bathroom.
                            Especially at airports.

Comment

Yes, but so was recording it on your iPhone!
                              If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5140 users online. 289 members and 4851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X