300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do with a phone I found???

As I was cleaning the side of a road today (for adopt-a-highway), I found a cell phone. While I was looking for a Mom or Dad in the contact list, I came across the phone number of two club houses for a local 1% MC. Recently the State Police raided their clubhouse, so I'm sure there is someone keeping a constant eye on them. I was wondering if anyone thinks I should just turn it over to the State Police and let them do with it what they want, should I return the phone (it looks like one of those pay per minutes phones), or should I just throw it away and not mess with it? Thanks.

Give it to the state boys and let them see what kind of intel they can get out of it. Or, if you wanted to make friends with the bikers, call them and tell them what you found and that you would like to return their property.

Comment

How did you know that the numbers = 1% er clubhouses??

Turn it over to the Police
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

It doesn't matter that it belongs to a 1%. If you find property of somebody else but can't identify immediatley the person it belongs to the best thing to do is turn it into the police.
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Turn it over to the State Police. They will return it to the rightful owner. Just cause a phone number is in a cell does not mean it belongs to them.
          Someone keeps a pizza joint programmed in their phone. Is it the pizza place's phone? probably not.

Comment

Please, please, tell us that you didn't have to post on this board asking what to do if you found a lost phone. And you're taking CJ classes so that someone can give you a loaded gun and the power to take away people's freedom?

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
              Give it to the state boys and let them see what kind of intel they can get out of it.
              +1 There could be good stuff in there.
              Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

I miss you, Dave.
                http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Just put it on Ebay. Make sure you list it with free shipping that way it will sell faster.
                  We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4317 users online. 244 members and 4073 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X