300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Villians

who's and which supervillians that you would love to arrest...on your top of list right now ?
    break censorship chains

My ex-Sgt.

Comment

Obama...or one of his tax cheat cronies
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Joker, but the SOB seems to find a way out of Arkham every time I arrest him.
        sigpic

Comment

Uh..............that'd be Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Cat Woman, Xena Warrior Princess.............and all the rest of them!
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Sean Penn.
            Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

The friggin bird that keeps leaving it's waste materiel right in the middle of my view out the windshield of my truck.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Osama. Wouldn't that be a great traffic stop!
                Magistrate: "Do you have any other pending charges?"
                Drunk: "Well there's this thing where the cops said I spit blood on them."
                Me: "Wait a minute, that was me!"
                Drunk: "Oh... now you like me even less."

Comment

Lil' Wayne.....hands down......
                  The greatest misconception in police work that gets more officers killed is alot of cops are still taught to use the "minimum force necessary". In reality a true professional will always resort to the "Maximum Allowable Force" to resolve a situation. They mean the same thing, however one is a restriction and the other is an empowerment.

Comment

My ex-girlfriend
                    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

I'd love to place the handcuffs on Capt. America's enemy, the Red Skull. He's what, like 80 years old, now?

Arresting and booking the Fantastic Four's nemesis, Dr. Doom, would be a bit tough due to all the metal parts to his costume....that stuff mght have to be inventoried and booked in as excess personal property. He'd probably clam up and claim not to speak English, so I would have to search out an impartial Latverian interpreter, HTF since he's their beloved crown prince.
                      Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-13-2009, 03:59 PM.
                      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Spencer Pratt
                        Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Man Ray or the Dirty Bubble. They are both diabolical

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5351 users online. 306 members and 5045 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X