300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you know where you'll be?

Does anyone know when they (Border Patrol...people) tell you where you'll be stationed? Is it when they call you about the academy?

Originally posted by JacobM View Post
    Does anyone know when they (Border Patrol...people) tell you where you'll be stationed? Is it when they call you about the academy?

I think what you want to know is where will you be stationed upon successful completion of the academy.

Almost all agencies tell you where you are going when they are certain you will be successful in completing their academic agenda. Therefore, you will know your duty station just before you graduate from the academy!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Unless it has changed since I went through (which it very well might have) -- when they call you to offer you the job, they also tell you your duty station or sometimes will give you a choice between 2. Check out honorfirst.com.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post

I think what you want to know is where will you be stationed upon successful completion of the academy.
        Glad to see I'm not the only one who read that question and thought "WTF?"

Basic writing skills are not only good for a career in law enforcement (where you will document pretty much every action you do as a cop), but also when posting questions on cop forums.
        sigpic

Comment

well I guess it wasn't so obvious since I got two different answers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JacobM View Post
              Perhaps, just perhaps, your question might best be answered through a phone call to your BI or local BPC recruiter. That would be the OBVIOUS manner in which to discover a proper answer.
              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5705 users online. 311 members and 5394 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X