300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Justice

Hi, I don't think this has been asked yet, but if it has sorry.
    What's your thought on Jimmy Justice And stories like this.

Thanks!
    Last edited by -A-; 09-06-2009, 03:39 PM.
    Semper Paratus/Always Ready
    Originally posted by jakflak
    The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
    Originally posted by Michigan
    I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

Who is jimmy justice? I didn't have time to waste watching all of his youtube videos but it looks like some nut videotaping officers committing infractions that I have given warnings for....looks like he has too much time on his hands....

So police do a felony car stop and a woman happens to be injured during handcuffing because she is acting suspiciously following around law enforcement? News report is one sided....also on a personal note, I was injured in the academy during handcuffing excercises and out for almost a week....I also think its a little funny that while her shoulder might be on fire, she seems to be not favoring it at all when she carries her purse away from the scene...

Comment

Jimmy Justice is a hand job that follows around these Traffic Enforcement Agents and points out there illegal activities. The stuff that he brings to light is some good things but its more of the way he goes about doing it. Im sure he would not try and do this to MOS since Im sure he knows better.

Poor news woman! I agree with what the above poster stated.

Not trying to be the Grammar Police but its stories.
      We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
        Jimmy Justice is a hand job that follows around these Traffic Enforcement Agents and points out there (their) illegal activities. The stuff that he brings to light is (are)some good things but its (it's) more of ("of" should not be used; incorrect usage)the way he goes about doing it. Im (I'm)sure he would not try and do this to (an)MOS since Im (I'm)sure he knows better.

Poor news woman! I agree with what the above poster stated.

Not trying to be the Grammar Police but its (it's)stories.
        Physician, heal thyself.
        Last edited by ateamer; 09-06-2009, 03:43 PM.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by nasa808 View Post
          Not trying to be the Grammar Police but its stories.
          I plead the 5th.
          Semper Paratus/Always Ready
          Originally posted by jakflak
          The bottom line: always be nice to the magic voice. All hail the magic voice!!
          Originally posted by Michigan
          I have a 1 year old daughter and at this rate I'm almost certain I'm going to end up in prison by the time she's 15 years old. I swear, the first guy that that comes knocking on my door holding onto a naked photo of my daughter.....

Don't bother telling me, "oh it's her fault too".... I know, I have double standards. Deal with it.

: )

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
            Physician, heal thyself.
            When I decide to sign up for that English class, I will be sure to get you a seat right next to me...

How do you know when to use the indefinite articles?
            "A" goes before all words that begin with consonants.

a cat
            a dog
            a purple onion
            a buffalo
            a big apple
            With one exception: Use "an" before unsounded h.

an honorable peace
            an honest error
            "An" goes before all words that begin with vowels:

an apricot
            an egg
            an Indian
            an orbit
            an uprising
            With two exceptions: When u makes the same sound as the y in you, or o makes the same sound as w in won, then a is used.

a union
            a united front
            a unicorn
            a used napkin
            a U.S. ship
            a one-legged man
            We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

What the hell, I get on this site for some good reading, not an english lesson.

I do have an actual person in town here named Jimmy Justice.

Comment

never heard of him...but im sure he has another name...."sjanc"

Guys like that are tards and LIVe to catch cops doing something less than perfect. They can all burn...I will try to look up mr. justice while working tomorrow...while on duty....in my car...while on patrol....goofing off....come find me
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

He's an idiot who harasses minority public service workers in NYC. Yeah sure they might have double parked the patrol car to write a traffic ticket but Jimmy Justice is a racist pig.

Comment

Theres always going to be people that hate us, wants us dead, despises us, and just plain dont like us.

Some will even be compelled to follow us with cameras instead of doing other things like getting an education or maybe spend some time with their family.

Its part of our job. We get used to it. Theres good cops and theres bad cops, cops arent perfect, they human like anyone else.

People like this, instead of always trying to dehumanize us, get us in trouble, wish to see us dead, maybe they should do some community service with a police department or go on some ride alongs.

All these people that claim, POLICE STATE, this or that are just plain ignorant. Many people take this country for granted. If were so horrible, hey you can always go live in Iraq, Cuba, North Korea, Brazil and many other countries. Those cops over there bash heads and ask questions later. Go ahead and complain about POLICE STATE over there. oh wait! theyll go to your house, arrest you, beat and possibly kill you for even saying that outloud .

Education, Openmindness, and a little common sense is all you need.

Comment

Justice does not equal Traffic

Originally posted by -A- View Post
                      Hi, I don't think this has been asked yet, but if it has sorry.
                      What's your thought on Jimmy Justice And stories like this.

Thanks!
                      Never heard of him...but its funny because if this moron would read the code he would know that many "traffic laws" do not apply to the police while they are in the performance of their duty"...so that pretty much makes his point a moot one, hence his life is a waste of time...
                      Besides, he's chasing meter maids and traffic bitches not real NYPD.
                      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Geez,,i saw where that one male meter maid spit in that guys face then allowed the guy to punch him. Real NYPD would not have spit in anyones face. As soon as that idiot jumped out of his car and started hopin around like a fool he would have been buried in the asphalt if that had been real NYPD.
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

What a turd burglar. Wouldn't fly in these parts....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4433 users online. 295 members and 4138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X