300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprinting Question

I am required by law to have a fingerprint clearance card to apply to a nursing program at a community college. I recently went in to have my fingerprints taken, and, having naturally sweaty hands, the fingerprints didn't end up working.

I am going in soon to have another set of fingerprints done, but if they still do not work, is there another way I could get clearance?

Thank you!

Andrew

You would have to be printed, as far as I know. There are ways around sweaty hands. When you go back for the second print, be sure to let the officer know that was the problem. There are methods to dry your hands out prior to fingerprinting

Comment

Spray your palms with an anti-antiperspirant containing aluminum chlorhydrate.

Comment

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Use a live scan machine.
          Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
            Use a live scan machine.
            What is that?

Comment

It's an electronic computer that takes digital prints by placing your hands on clear glass/acrylic. It actually takes better quality images with moist hands/fingers. I often have to spay people's hands with water/windex to moisten their fingers. Beats having to use the black ink pads. Those are messy!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3360 users online. 191 members and 3169 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X