300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think I'm hired?

First off I apologize about spelling I'm doing this from my phone. I tested for a large police dept after the test/oral board etc I ranked 5th on the list. I completed poly background and everything else. I have a clean background just minor things. My BI laughed and asked if I had a get together recently because I had a few beer cans on the balcony I told him about the get together etc. Also worried I had a few immature pics on myspace which have since been deleted. I have a honorable dishcharge from the af, 4 years as military police and all my work references were strong including my current job who they interviewed last week. My question is should I be worried with the upcoming review board that I'll get dq'ed? I appreciate the help.
    -waiting for the call

Originally posted by Mx_dude View Post
    First off I apologize about spelling I'm doing this from my phone. I tested for a large police dept after the test/oral board etc I ranked 5th on the list. I completed poly background and everything else. I have a clean background just minor things. My BI laughed and asked if I had a get together recently because I had a few beer cans on the balcony I told him about the get together etc. Also worried I had a few immature pics on myspace which have since been deleted. I have a honorable dishcharge from the af, 4 years as military police and all my work references were strong including my current job who they interviewed last week. My question is should I be worried with the upcoming review board that I'll get dq'ed? I appreciate the help.
    -waiting for the call
    mmmm.... yes. Unless you're the only one applying for the position there is a chance you won't get hired. Will some beer bottels on your porch hurt you? Maybe, why didn't you pick them up? Will some stupid pictures on myspace hurt you? Maybe, why didn't you take them down?

It all depends on the people you're up against. If you're asking will these two examples decide your fate... I highly doubt it.

Comment

Thanks for the help I came into the military to be a cop so I could do it on the outside. I really want it. Just over worred a few of my dumb mistakes might cost me everything

Comment

I would say it would depend on how many are a few beer cans and what were the pictures of.

Comment

When everything is said and done, it doesn't really matter what we think. It matters what the Department thinks.Good luck to you.

Comment

Could not even begin to answer that. How many positions to how many applicants?

Comment

Even if we had more information on the subject from you we could not offer a correct answer. All we can do is guess based on OUR experiences. At the end of the day that isn't going to help you much.
              Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

I think 35 maybe 40 open spots per academy. They start every 2 to three months just worried after making it this far tattoos or something would get me kicked off the final review board after doing so well

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6425 users online. 351 members and 6074 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X