X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Jody Weis?

Can you tell me who this guy is?
    .....The Badge Lives
    It is a courageous defender - brave, noble wise and strong. It laughs and cries - knows fear and tragedy. It represents fairness, honesty dependability. Possession of it transforms you from citizen to sentinel - guardian of the safety and welfare of others....

Well since everyone else is too RUDE to answer your question... I will. I don't know.

Comment

google it...you will get your answer...if you mean Chicago PD
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

The Superintendant (sp?) of the Chicago Police Dept. How do I know that? Google.... However, seeing that you are from Chicago.... I suspect you already know who he is.

Comment

He's the ex-FBI that was given the million dollar contract by our own "Lil Richie" to let us know that being the FBI, he's so much more superior to anyone who is "only" a Police Officer. He's decided that the Chicago Police Dept. would also make a fine post retirement job for some of his ex-FBI buddies (including the best man at his wedding).

Left one P/O to die in a hostage situation when he was FBI and after another plead to a state charge and served a 2 year suspension, had him tried in Fed Court. Doesn't acknowledge any P/O around him, always travels with an entourage, including people opening car doors and taking/putting his coat on for him, like he's royalty.

He does have those eyes that follow you around the room, well, one of them does, anyway ...

He has absolutely zero respect from the rank and file.

Comment

The Windy City has no lack of interesting characters, is that why they elected BHO to POTUS, to make room for one more?
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Try This

Amazing thing, isn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                The Windy City has no lack of interesting characters, is that why they elected BHO to POTUS, to make room for one more?
                Guess I can say this, my Mom was born in Chicago. Chicago has always had some pretty interesting characters. That point made, some of the best folks I've ever known came from Chicago. Jody Weiss,seems to be one of those Police executives we've all come to know and love. Zero experience as a Cop, and almost total contempt for those who are Cops.

Comment

Whatever ......
                  .....The Badge Lives
                  It is a courageous defender - brave, noble wise and strong. It laughs and cries - knows fear and tragedy. It represents fairness, honesty dependability. Possession of it transforms you from citizen to sentinel - guardian of the safety and welfare of others....

Comment

Originally posted by vesko82 View Post
                    Whatever ......
                    ???
                    I'm not understanding this. Are you not liking the responses you're getting?
                    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by vesko82 View Post
                      Whatever ......
                      Your a poser and a troll.
                      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Do we need the Troll Spray again?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5686 users online. 314 members and 5372 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X