300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to interview a police officer for senior project

Hi, my school requires us to research a career as a "senior project" and I chose police officer.

So i'm just wondering if a police officer here would be willing to be interviewed via email by me about your profession.

Originally posted by mikeseniorproj View Post
    Hi, my school requires us to research a career as a "senior project" and I chose police officer.

So i'm just wondering if a police officer here would be willing to be interviewed via email by me about your profession.
    Mike, Why not try interviewing an Officer one on one, at your local LE agency? Merely a thought.

Comment

My nephew just did the same thing. Of course he had a bit of an advantage by being able to call me. I told him I would help if he would do some research per my suggestions. I wanted him to see how answers would vary from agency to agency and from in-person to electronic responses.
      However you do it I would suggest writing out your questions to stay consistent. Talking to different types of officers keeps it interesting too.

I think the Senior Project is a great thing. Much more is learned than from the Community Service equivalent at other school districts. (My nephew was in Temecula) No matter what the chosen subject is, the lessons learned from the project are the same. It's all about research, documentation, organization, and presentation.

If you can sneak a Power Point in there for your review panel you will definitely increase your score.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
        Mike, Why not try interviewing an Officer one on one, at your local LE agency? Merely a thought.
        I'm allowed one direct interview and one email interview. I'm planning on also doing a one on one interview later.
        Last edited by mikeseniorproj; 02-16-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

sorry for bumping the thread, but can anyone help me here?

Comment

Mike pm me w/ the questions I'll answer if you dont mind a Texan's point of view.
            Originally posted by ISPY4U2
            Tex, if I'm ever in the Lone Star state, which is unlikely unless I'm being held prisoner against my will by separatist extremists, remind me to buy you a beer. You make more sense every post.

Comment

You could drop me a line and get a Northern (MN) perspective too!

Comment

Can you give examples of the types of questions you are going to ask. You can PM me with them, and if they are appropriate I'll help you out.
                If you need a name of officer and/or PD you're hit.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3908 users online. 194 members and 3714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X