Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've taken plenty of these and trust me, your aunt will not pay off the debts! This should definately be dealt with immediately and not swept under the rug because it will only get worse with time.
    sigpic

Comment

That's how my mom and uncle are going to handle the matter. I don't know if my aunt is going to pay the bills off either. I don't trust my aunt.
      www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

Report it. It's not only identity theft, it may well be financial abuse of an elder.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by alienbow View Post
          My mom and uncle talked to my aunt. She told them that she wants to pay the bills off that are opened and then close them. I don't really have a say so in the matter as far as how they handle the issue. I wanted them to put my aunt in jail. She did my grandmother wrong. I'm a little disappointed in how they handled the situation. I don't know if she learned anything from this or not.

I also found out by mistake that my aunt is cheating on her husband. I'm not sure how to handle this. My mom and uncle knows about it but they haven't said anything to my aunt. What do you guys think?
          Unless she is prepared to pay them off this very minute, saying she "wants" to pay the bills off is just a stall for time.

I am greatly troubled that everything your grandmother worked her entire life for is at risk and no one will do anything to protect her. Again, no offense is intended but the first thing that comes to mind is, is your mother in on it?
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I can tell you with certainty that my mom isn't involved in this. My mom has dedicated her time to take care of my grandmother. My aunt is in this alone.

Comment

Originally posted by alienbow View Post
              I can tell you with certainty that my mom isn't involved in this. My mom has dedicated her time to take care of my grandmother. My aunt is in this alone.
              Again, I am greatly troubled that everything your grandmother worked her entire life for is at risk and your mother protects the one who has stolen her good name, reputation and put everything at risk.

Your aunt has promised to pay things off, so test her sincerity in the matter. Ask her if she will go to all of the nine creditors, tell them what she has done in your grandmother's name, ask them to transfer things to her name and set up a timetable to pay them back. Based on her response you will know if she really intends to make good on her promises. Then let your own conscience be your guide in deciding whether or not to report the matter yourself.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I understand, I am troubled about it as well. My aunt doesn't want to talk to me about the matter. She told me I'm just a grandchild and it's not any of my business. I stay with my grandmother and take care of her, my aunt doesn't. I take her to her appointments and other business that she has to take care of. I don't really have any say so in the matter.

Comment

Sure you do. Go to your local police dept. and report it. You don't need your mom's permission
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8624 users online. 466 members and 8158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X