Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaFuzz43
    replied
    Look at being a reserve, and possibly getting a department to pay for academy,... I know MANY AZ departments require at least three years from the time of using dope... even if you didn't inhale.
    Brother's Brother in law is a deputy in parker PM me and I will get you his info...

Leave a comment:

• FutureLEO90
    replied
    Originally posted by MMeeusen View Post
    Don't worry about it. People with a lot more stuff than that apply and make it. As far as getting experience I would agree. I was your age when I started applying and I always got told I was to young so you need to find a department that will let you in the door and go with it.
    Right, will keep that in mind, thanks.

Thanks for the responses!

Leave a comment:

• MMeeusen
    replied
    Don't worry about it. People with a lot more stuff than that apply and make it. As far as getting experience I would agree. I was your age when I started applying and I always got told I was to young so you need to find a department that will let you in the door and go with it.

Leave a comment:

• FutureLEO90
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecialBlend View Post
    You should be fine, 1 time isn't anything that could DQ you I believe
    Wow, quick response.
    So I shouldn't need to maybe try in a few years? I was told it was in my best interest apply for a desk job at the sheriff's department to get myself some experience so, I was wondering whether or not i'd be able to.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SpecialBlend
    replied
    You should be fine, 1 time isn't anything that could DQ you I believe

Leave a comment:

• FutureLEO90
    started a topic A bit of help, much appreciated.

A bit of help, much appreciated.

A tad confused about something and hoping to find a few answers here.

I'm 18, nearly 19, never been in trouble with the law and i've been interested in law enforcement for a long time now. Though, i'm worried about something I did last year and if it could DQ everytime I apply for a job.

The scenario:
    This last year i smoked pot during the birthday weekend for me and my friends and was wondering; how long to wait before applying? I smoked only during that weekend, not once before nor after.

Yes, It was a mistake I wish i could take back as it is pointless to smoke and i regret it. Will this one incident prevent me from landing a job or is there a period of time i should wait before i even consider applying?

Thanks for your time.

Sorry if it doesn't make sense, hope you can understand it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6370 users online. 209 members and 6161 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X