300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you drive off duty?

Just wondering what kinds of cars cop's have for their own use and really interested to see how many gear heads are in here. How many of you are tuners? How many of you like muscle cars, and how many of you take your personal vehicle to the track? If you do track it what kind of racing do you do, drag, auto-x, road, rally, drift?

I'm a gear head at heart, hell I have oil for blood. I'm more into tuner cars, especially Nissan's but would love to get me a big diesel pickup with stacks and a 10" lift to go off road and maybe do sled pulls with. every car I've ever owned has been a project car, and none of the projects were ever completed. I'm into any kind of motor sports with exception to NASCRAP and drag racing, personally I don't see it as being that challenging, but when comparing them to the like of running a road course or a rally course they seem mindless and boring.

So please share, I'm interested to see how many of you drive boring econoboxes or family wagons and how many of you have hooked up rides. If you are into bikes I applaud you, you have more balls than me, motorcycles scare the crap out of me.

Durango or Town & Country
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Parking at the mall is tough, but I manage...

Comment

1979 Royal Deluxe II
        Last edited by GvegasDeputy; 11-06-2008, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I've debated long and hard about the Hummer. I think if I were going to splurge I'd have to go for the H1 though. Gotta love that diesel power- No?

Comment

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
            "Be safe, have fun, and lock somebody up"

Comment

Ok, disregard the last, I drive a Silverado WITH the stock rims, stock everything else, no tinted windows, no dvd, no lift kit, not lowered, no personalized plates. It does have reworked intake and exhaust, and it does get pretty good milage/power/sound when I use the cutout. Hey, come on, am I the only one in here with cutouts? Come on.
              "Be safe, have fun, and lock somebody up"

Comment

1969 Gmc 1500
                Airborne Cops are closer to God.
                Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

I like to drive a car off duty!!!! Helps with getting places and such!!!
                  Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

Comment

2008 Silverado 1500 Texas Edition
                      Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

My brother-in-law tunes cars as a hobby. He drives an Acura Integra Type-R and is pretty big into chipping/modding the ECUs and modding the car in general. He's the closest I get to all of that scene although I do find some of it interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Off Rd or 2002 Mits Montero Sport

Comment

1999 Camaro Z28 (346 c.i.d. "LS1" engine), six speed, white with white leather seats, heads/cam (225/229), intake, long-tube headers into electric cut-outs. Stock appearance/rims. Probably About 350 rwhp.

Bone stock: 12.987 in the quarter. Not been to the track since.

Drove it to Florida from Illinois and got 26 mpg. Kept all recipts and did the math.

Comment

2008 Honda Civic

And no, I didn't buy it to take the muffler off and race it. I bought it because of the gas mileage, safety ratings, and overall reliability.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12277 users online. 455 members and 11822 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X