Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are So Many K-9 Dogs Abused By Their Handlers?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There went another 1 minute of my life.....
    “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Way to go newbie. Post somthing up and **** everyone off!!!

Comment

Dogs are tools. They need to know who their pack leader is. Just like it is in nature. They need to know who is in charge. They take orders from one person and that one person only, their handler. Anyone else they look at as being lower on the food chain then they are.

I know a few handlers. They are able to let their family play with their dog. The dog most often will not listen to the family members when told to come or sit. They listen to the leader, the handler.

It's not abuse, it's reinforcing the dogs place in a pack. Police dogs are great tools. They are often not the smartest items in the world but most will work their tails off for you and do a great job at doing it.

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind.
          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

Everyone ever notice how Ford does a lousy job buying tires for their vehicles. I saw a news report and VIDEO of the tires on a Ford blowing out while driving. I would burn my tires in a fire before I would let them be put on a Ford!

Comment

Why do ALL non-leos make sweeping generalizations based on one incident?
              Airborne Cops are closer to God.
              Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4251 users online. 219 members and 4032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X