300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst, funniest, or craziest thing ever seen on the job

Just want to throw this out. I've seen a lot of things since I started and I want to know what other officer's have gone through in other parts of the U.S. Can you share a story. I'm trying to think of my best one and I'll be back.

Originally posted by jsc0288 View Post
    Just want to throw this out. I've seen a lot of things since I started and I want to know what other officer's have gone through in other parts of the U.S. Can you share a story. I'm trying to think of my best one and I'll be back.
    A guy, totaly out of his mind on PCP, having sex with multiple blow up dolls in a construction lot during the middle of the day.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      A guy, totaly out of his mind on PCP, having sex with multiple blow up dolls in a construction lot during the middle of the day.
      Everyone does that atleast once... its normal!

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
        that one has got to take the cake, that is prob the funniest i have ever heard

Comment

The funny part was that he has just finished with one doll, was working on a second, and a third one was still in its wrapper, awaiting it's turn. The best we could figure out was once he deflowered them, he lost all respect for and wanted nothing more to do with them, because they were no longer virgins.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

A man and woman stuck together during anal sex. His health insurance was in his wife's name and it wasn't his wife he was stuck to...in (?)...either way. Wife came to the ER. It was GREAT.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

^^^^ define stuck...

Ow don't move or no matter how hard you pull.... ???

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                A man and woman stuck together during anal sex. His health insurance was in his wife's name and it wasn't his wife he was stuck to...in (?)...either way. Wife came to the ER. It was GREAT.
                Awww, no fair if Smurfette's playing....she gets all the good stuff happening to....I mean around her!
                "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

A crazy homeless man running buck naked in a front yard crapping while running with 2 medics chasing him while the owner of the house had the garden hose squirting it on the homeless guy crapping everywhere.
                  Last edited by Tmg; 10-22-2008, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I had a death investigation where my victim had been anally penetrated by a chocolate lab belonging to my suspect whom the victim had arranged a rendezvous with on the internet.

I often wish I was making that up. There are so many other even more bizarre factors in that case, now closed for over a year, I couldn't even begin to get into it on a public forum.
                    Invisible cows control my mind.

Comment

See my post in The Squad Room...

Was working the rescue side one day, was in the ER when a young girl came in and was in labor. They ended up delivering the baby, no problem, when the girl's mom comes in. The staff tells her the new mom and baby are fine, the older mom goes berserk saying her daughter is not pregnant, she came in with appendicitis. Took the staff and 3 officers 20 minutes to get calmed down (the requisite threat to sue everyone for malpractice was yelled multiple times).

Comment

Smurfette, tell the truth: Were either of the parties "stuck together" good looking?

I doubt it.
                        "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
                        John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
                          Smurfette, tell the truth: Were either of the parties "stuck together" good looking?
                          A clue might be that he didn't want to look her in the face!
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post

I doubt it.
                            No. I about PIMP listening to the paramedics talk about bringing them in. Apparently, something startled her and...Lord, how do I keep this PG?...she bent the wrong way and bent "him" with her, causing swelling...they were unsuccessful in removing him from her on scene and had to bring them in.

*I* was there when the wife showed up. Oy. She hit the double doors to that ER with the nurse running behind her and the registrar lady trying to stop her. ROFL. I moved right out of her way, too. 'Cause I ain't stupid.
                            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Looker View Post
                              no matter how hard you pull.... ???
                              That one from my understanding. I'm sure neither party would have chosen to be at the E.R.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4970 users online. 314 members and 4656 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X