Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TazedYaBro
    replied
    Can you be more specific? If you want you can PM me with details. However I can tell you that I was rejected almost 2 dozen times before I got my foot in the door. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• CityCopDC
    replied
    Originally posted by Fuzz1028 View Post
    Different agencies have different standards. Without knowing the details of your background nobody on here can really give you a solid answer. The only advice I can give you is to stay on the right track and keep trying.
    ^^^ What he said. Flood the entire area with apps. The hardest part is getting your foot in the door.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzz1028
    replied
    double post
    Last edited by Fuzz1028; 09-17-2008, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzz1028
    replied
    Different agencies have different standards. Without knowing the details of your background nobody on here can really give you a solid answer. The only advice I can give you is to stay on the right track and keep trying.

Leave a comment:

• Chris2020
    started a topic Should I continue to pursue...

Should I continue to pursue...

My question is centered on getting hired as a police officer despite my background. The short story is that I’ve been recently disqualified based on apparent instability relative to a few things; recent job changes, past terminations and their surrounding circumstances, poor credit and recent abrupt changes in living situations.

My question is this; is there a chance for hire once my current situation has been stable for a few years (i.e. maintain a track record of gainful employment and a stable living situation, repair the credit issue and finish my college degree) putting distance between myself and my current circumstances, reapplying in a few (3) years?

I’m 33 years old; will a hiring agency be willing to take on a 36 year old basic recruit with a history?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3385 users online. 223 members and 3162 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X