Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Codes

I know their is a code language officers use. Such as 10-4
    Where can look to learn these codes officers use? I plan to join the "Florida Highway Patrol", and want to study up so that I will know most of the codes before I join.

Google the 10-codes used by Florida Highway Patrol... they're no secret anymore...
    sigpic

Comment

Make sure the ones you study are for the FHP because ten codes vary state to state and even agency to agency in a state

Comment

They're secret. We could tell ya, but then we'd have to lock you in a room with Hillary Clinton and then - you would most certainly eat your gun.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Don't worry about codes. You will learn all the codes you need to know in the academy and in field training.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
            Don't worry about codes. You will learn all the codes you need to know in the academy and in field training.
            +1. When and if your hired they will give you an official code book in the academy. Anything you might get somewhere else could be out of date or just plain wrong. It would be a waste of time to study codes only to learn in the academy you have memorized the wrong ones.
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Except for 10 codes were going to plain language

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3782 users online. 143 members and 3639 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X