Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oohh Boy

Bentley Police Light/Sound

I stumbled upon this when I was doing a search for another post of cool looking police cars from around the world. I typed in “Bentley Police Cars” to see if anyone had turned a Bentley into a patrol car. I got this website, its pretty scary to think of these dummy’s that are tricking their cars out to look like patrol vehicles, and pulling people over in them. We had a security guard doing that out here just recently. Has anyone on here stopped someone with these? What action did you take? Do you now look for them? Obviously I know they were jailed. I just want to hear some stories I guess.
    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
    --Albert Einstein

The link doesn't bring you to any actual cars....

Comment

I realize that, it is for someone to purchase the device and install them into their own vehicle. The topic really isn’t to show pictures of the devices, yet more to hear stories about officers that have contacted idiots with them installed.
      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5251 users online. 331 members and 4920 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X