300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help please

hi folks, i want to ask. when i was in high school, i was arrest to for a crime i didnt even do. i was leaving school and the officer that somebody ID me as 1 of the guy that tried to rob him. hey the joke, i was wearing a red shirt and a santa hat. this was around Christmas time and all most everybody was wearing that. It was 8years ago. i think i was charge with attempted robbery. anyway, that still hurt me till this day. Well the judge told, my lawyer if i plead guilty, it will just be a violation and i won't have the put it on a job app. my question is i took the nypd exam and pass. i always wanted to become a police officer. can any tell me if i will be rejected because of this. thank you for any help. sorry for the long mess.

I dont know of any dept in the midwest that would hire you, esp. if you plead guilty. But like jb5722 said I cant tell you what NY would do.
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 274 members and 4660 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X