300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had Oral Board Interview

And feel horrible. I interviewed for a town that I have been living in for over 26 yrs and they asked to tel them about the city and i was so nervous I could barly answer the question. After that they asked me to them about the department and I just couldn't recover. After that I Don;t remember what happen. I studied for weeks and when I sat in fornt of them the brain just went dead. I think I was just worried about too many things and couldn't get it together. I mean I did fine but I know I didn't do my best. Any advice?? Am I dead in the water? Should I just give it up?

I just had my oral board a few days ago also, I spent months studying and talking with as many people as I could. I knew exactly what they were going to ask and I still didn't do all that great, but they saw that I really wanted the job and had done my research.
    I think it really helped that the department had a lot of openings.

Comment

They do need people and I am hoping tey noticed I was nervous being I couldn't say anythign about the town and I lived here for 27 yrs. Gees! Why me man. I had an oral for another town close by 5 yrs ago and bombed that. If I don't get I may just call it quits.

Comment

Good Job ok?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5425 users online. 308 members and 5117 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X